Photos! OMG Proff rats are Number 1 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 01:34 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

OMG Proff rats are Number 1

A freind of mine a privet breeder in Up Stare New York that I have been on a waiting list finnaly brought me my new rats. I have been waiting for her to breed these 2 rats as in the parents of the babies, becuase they are so sweet and my favorit so she called when the day came and I picke out 2. A male Dumbo hood agouti with no new name from me yet and a female dumbo capped blue with a very amazing mark.
They are going to be 6 weeks old in a couple of days and are very small. She dont ushally adopt out so young but she was heading threw town and since they were eating on their own and healthy she droped off my picks, I have got a few more from her that I have been waiting for, and will post later. But here is A-on Gaylick for 1 for now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIC00001.JPG (47.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PIC00005.JPG (41.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg PIC00008.JPG (42.0 KB, 10 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Last edited by Diamond01; 02-24-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

She's very cute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Tags
rat pic