OMG!! u hav to read this! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

Cool OMG!! u hav to read this!

i was talking to my frend on messenger when i decided to go check on cocoa........ and she is having her babies right now as i am writing this! i have seen two already and more to come all of the females are helping her and they are like soooooo tiny and soooo adorable! just like patches were i will try and count them tomorrow but until then....... wish them luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Adolescent Pup

Congraulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see pictures

Julie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 Cat (Jasmin)
3 Mice (Chloe, Zoey, Ruby)
2 Hedgies ( Briar and Noah)
Tons of Fish (Miracle, Pete, Champion, Moe, Joe)
Snails (Snailer, and friends)
2 Goats ( Amelia and Sage)
We miss you Ebony, Erin, Gracie, Gerri Rest In Peace
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

Congratulations! Yeah, you better snap a pic or two tomorrow. 8)

Dimaris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

yay the females abandoned the babies long enough for me to count them! theres about ten........ unless there was some hiding under the bedding......... omg! i love them they are the cutest ever! maybe i can take a pic when i put the girls in their ball thingys....... muahahaha i will wait an hour or two first.....

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

I would suggest give them till tomorrow before taking her out... just in case... 8)

Dimaris

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

i decided not to but seem as i had a camera that didnt have flash i just turned on a light and took a couple pics, of her and the babys

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

lol i had to hold a lamp right up to the tank

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Wow! They are so tiny! they look like little fingers (which is kinda twisted when you think about it...)
Congratulations!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

congratulations!!!

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

its carzy in there patch seems to think that she is the mom and she keeps trying to make all the decisions but cocoa doesnt let her lol patch tried to move them but cocoa got mad and so she left them alone............. cocoa really trustd me! yay

look closely and u can see 10 thats all of them :p^^

patch being a control freak lol
lol they are so messy! i just cleaned their entire cage yesterday morning and its a pig stye :p

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

more pics of the control freak
i like this 1^ it looks sooo sweet! lol and of course the control freak is right there haha and cocoa and sandy
and you can kinda see some1 bye the food dish........... i think thats the grinch (sugar) o wait u cant really see her cuz shes almost black but shes in there 'lurking' in the shadows plotting little scemes i know i spelt that wrong........ eh w/e

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 03:31 PM
I Own an Egg Pooper

I LOVE THEM!

Congrats, you are a grandma! hehe

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

lol correction great grandma :p patch is the grandma and shes a crazy 1 too