Photos! Pete and Skittle Girl Intros Photodump - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Pete and Skittle Girl Intros Photodump

Though I didn't catch all five of them cuddled, I did get Pete, Aggs, and Devon almost snuggled!

Random cage shots this evening (after a thorough cage cleaning). Yay! They're all together!

Pete and Zanna

Pete and Darcy

Zanna, Darcy, and Pete (I love Zanna's old lady pot belly)

Hi Devon, my little sugar booger

Darcy doing her impersonation of Squidward Tentacles

Hey Aggs, my Spidermonkey, you trying to sneak up top? Caught you!

Meanwhile, true to form, Darcy sneaks up without me noticing at all...

Scooze me, pardon me, coming through! (Darcy is not very polite at movie theaters either)

Off to freedom!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hooray, photos of Petey and his new girl harem! Your ratties are simply gorgeous and so yummy...I want to pick them all up and kiss them all soooo bad...tummy smooches, bottom smooches, the whole lot. Just beautiful, Story, every single one of them.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

So I've been watching the newly reforming horde carefully over the last couple of days to see where the prickly spots are and how well Pete's integrating.

Interesting observations. Darcy and Devon, my little lap puddin's have been harassing poor put upon Pete within an inch of his life. He has been stressed and desperate and spending most of his time in the top hammock where they tend to leave him alone half the time. I was thinking I'd pushed things too fast after all, but was giving the last two days a try to see if they worked things out. Then yesterday I saw the sweetest thing. Quiet mama Zanna has joined him in his hammock. For the last 24 hours she has wrapped herself around him, claimed him as her personal charge, and nips the nose of any other rat who comes to give him grief.

I'm still feeling things out much like they all still are, but oh my gosh this is adorable!

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh Zanna, bless your heart!! She is saving Petey and protecting him...just melts me. You sweet girl! Perhaps she had a talk with Custard. I am so glad for Pete that Zanna is being such a comfort to Pete. Makes my day.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Too cute!!!!! (Somehow I missed this earlier...) I'm so glad that Pete has a group of lady friends to hang out with, now!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Sigh...I just had to take a second look at this photo shoot...

Story, your girls are just DARLING, in every way. And yes, Petey, you are the most handsome gent, as we all know, so I tip my hat to your studness (so he does not get jealous of my oohs and ahhs over the girls, you see)

but yes, wow, I just love your ladies, so much. Zanna is the most beautiful color! I have never had a ratty that color before so it is a fascinating and beautiful coat to look at. And yes, I LOVE her little pot belly..it is ADORABLE. I want to smooch it please.

I have of course had a Russian Blue, like Darcy (I loves you Klaussey-Mouse) so I always have a soft spot for blues, but yes, all your girls, in all their beautiful colors are just a joy to look at. Had to do it twice! And that includes you, Pretty Devon!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Tags
alabama ghost horde