Photos! Photos Galore! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Photos Galore!

ok, so I would personally love a rat/mouse photo thread, that everypost or almost is a picture that way if you only have one cute picture of your rat and don't want to start a new thread just to show it, this is the place!
Videos welcome too it can be very random, cute, funny, just to show your ratties!
I just want to be able to look at loads of rattie photos when I feel a little sad ! and you can post old photos, or photos that are in other threads, this is easy access to photos!
here's my first contribution!
Loving the new shoebox I put to elevate my computer screen!

. Sleeping on her forehead!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Oh my gosh so cute! I love when rats sleep on their head like that, I think its the cutest thing! Well I don't have a rat at the moment but here is my little mice sleeping under their hammock which they knocked down

And here is when she was first trying it out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

All the pictures are so adorable!! I love the one of the rattie sleeping on her head! The shoebox is a great idea--I'm gonna make one for my hammies!!! I also love the little heads poking out of the hammock!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Great idea Dustette!! I also love to see photos of everyone's rats! Yay!

Adorable pics, you guys!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #5 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 02:46 PM

Aww, how cute! Every time my rats sleep on their head, it reminds me of the tornado drills we did as kids.
post #6 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 03:00 PM
RAT ADDICT

Great thread.
I would love a picture thread like this too,to cheer me up as well.
Certainly could use it now! Cute mice and ratties.

I only have the one rat now..Armin...here is his photos.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 03:07 PM
RAT ADDICT

Hope you don't mind,but I thought I would post some older pictures too.Most of these are all "bridge" rats now and I miss them.

This is Kahlua...he was certianly a "mommy's boy" and loved being with me.We had a special bond! He is at the bridge now.

Keely.She is rehomed with a friend now...but she was sweet when I had her.I love her ears! I should of kept her,heh! But she is well loved.

My baby girl Saffron.This was one of the sweetest female rats I ever had! She gave kisses galore and even kissed strangers.None of my other kissy rats would kiss a stranger,but Saffron would.She could win any non-rat person's heart! She is also at the bridge.

I will leave it at that for now.I could post so many more and have hundreds of pictures...but don't want to clutter the thread!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Oh don't stop! I love to see everyone rats (mice too ) Everyone has such cute rats and mice (but is there really an ugly one).

And since every post should have a picture and I love pictures, here is an old one of Sammy and her 7 babies that she had on Mother's day.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #9 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm so glad I started this!
such cuties
post #10 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Haha! All so cute! Here is Maya (hope you don't mind I am posting mouse pics :/ )

Hiding under her blanket/tent

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #11 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

no I don't mind, I said mice too! "I would personally love a rat/mouse photo thread" I just said rats the rest of my explanation cuz I have louna, but I love mice! they're so cute to me physically they're just a mini rat!
Just look at baby louna, she was as little as a mouse!
post #12 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Aww! I love baby rats! <3

Maya and my old mouse Lucy

Just making sure...I always think I post way too many pictures, but i love pictures!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #13 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

me too!
you gotta post us some more of Maggie and her ginormous ears
post #14 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

You asked for it Haha

Maya

and Maggie!

First day I got her

And here is my greatly missed Lucy...

Edit: I am really sorry some are so huge! I can't resize it :[

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

Last edited by CrWoodyspets; 09-19-2009 at 06:45 PM.
post #15 of 355 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrWoodyspets View Post

Maya and my old mouse Lucy
Oh my gosh, those girls' ears are too precious!!!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Tags
rat photos