Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

pic of new rat

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  mulder 
#1 · (Edited)
so the girl that was adopting my spinies is now moving to BC, so she's not taking them. I'm hoping to donate them to Heritage Pets of Canada for breeding. She is still giving me a ratty boy tho, since she needs to find home for them all. she lives in montreal. she sent me a pic of the one she piced out for me, he's solid black dumbo, born dec. 13. I dub thee Mookie!! (I can't even stand it how cute he is!)

#6 ·
aww, hes a little cutie

#10 ·
He's sooo cute!! :heart:

On a side note, though, I really don't feel those spinies should be bred considering how aggressive they are and the fact they were from a petstore. I'm personally aiming to breed the healthiest spinies with great temperments. But that's just my opinion :).

#11 ·
That's where these girls get confusing, is that they don't have "bad" temperaments. They need to be handled daily, which I can't do anymore. These people can do that, plus allow them to have a litter, which I think might help them with lonliness or boredom. I don't have the physical fortitude to take all that biting anymore. I wish i could, but I just can't

#12 ·
What a cuuuute little guy!

I LOVE dumbos and they are absolutly adorable as babies,their ears are too big for them and they have to grow into their ears! *squeal!!!!*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.