Pics of all three mice! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Pics of all three mice!

I got some pics for you guys. They aren't the greatest because unlike the ratties, these girls weren't thrilled about having their pics taken. But at least you can see them now.

Here they are sleeping in the lookout. Baby is underneath mom.

Here they are wondering what the heck is going on. See the little white baby? She sticks with the same mouse all the time, which makes me think she's her mom.

Such a pretty girl, her fur looks like marble.

So, so tiny!

I put my hand there to try to show how small she is. It didn't really work lol but keep in mind I have really small hands.

more coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

"Will you please close the lid?"

Mom and baby.

Can you help me with names? So far I have Isabella (himilayan mouse) and I need names for the other two.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are so cute Steph!! You guys are all making me want rats and mice now!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

They are beautiful! Yes, you can see how small the baby is by comparing her to the mom in that last pic (and how small your hands are comparing them to the baby! hahaha) Isabella is beautiful (sorry, I just love colorpoints, can't help it..)

I can't help you with names... I'm really bad at it... sorry.

Dimaris

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
They are beautiful! Yes, you can see how small the baby is by comparing her to the mom in that last pic (and how small your hands are comparing them to the baby! hahaha) Isabella is beautiful (sorry, I just love colorpoints, can't help it..)

I can't help you with names... I'm really bad at it... sorry.
Thanks! I'll ship a colorpoint baby over to you if she's pregnant lol j/k. She's either really fat, or really pregnant. We'll have to wait and see. I almost want the babies after all this talk. Bad me! **slaps hand** If she does have babies, I should separate her from the other mice, right? Should I move her into another cage, or move the other two?

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

I think you can keep them all together and the other females will help with the babies. Actually it's better cause she can get more rest, since the other are helping and it's not as stressful. 8) Just be sure that the babies can't get through the bars (and it's amazing through what they can get through! When I got Muenster, that was a bit bigger than your baby, I think, she went through a piece of 1cmx1cm wire mesh I have in her cage (bent like a little tunnel so the can climb it).

Dimaris

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
I think you can keep them all together and the other females will help with the babies. Actually it's better cause she can get more rest, since the other are helping and it's not as stressful. 8) Just be sure that the babies can't get through the bars (and it's amazing through what they can get through! When I got Muenster, that was a bit bigger than your baby, I think, she went through a piece of 1cmx1cm wire mesh I have in her cage (bent like a little tunnel so the can climb it).
Thanks. I'll get some mesh to cover the bars if she has babies.

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are gorgeous! I love the siamese one, and the baby is soooo cute! Can't you name it Riku???
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 04:20 PM
I Own an Egg Pooper

I think my fav names are Juliette and Diana (given your theme )

(the marble one is not a Merle, as I suggested before seeing these...looks like most likely a Variegrated, but possibly even a Roan...it's hard to tell )

I agree...if you have babies, I would leave the other mice with them. The only thing I wonder is how the baby would react? But mostly likely it would be fine. Congrats!

(and don't forget that you must seperate all males and females by 5 weeks at the latest)

YAAAAY for your mice! so cute!!!

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Hmmmm those are good names. Any other suggestions? And Natalie, don't say Riku!!!!!!!!

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

...Riku....
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Cute pics Steph, they are lovely.. How about Georgina and Charlotte for the others!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEBUNNY
Cute pics Steph, they are lovely.. How about Georgina and Charlotte for the others!
I like Georgina! Or how about Georgiana? She was a character in one of my favorite novels The Way We Live Now. Ok, so Georgiana for the mommy mouse. What about something more baby like for the baby? Any ideas Steph?

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl
I like Georgina! Or how about Georgiana? She was a character in one of my favorite novels The Way We Live Now. Ok, so Georgiana for the mommy mouse. What about something more baby like for the baby? Any ideas Steph?
Emily!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEBUNNY
Emily!
Yeah! Emily is totally cute! Thanks!!!

So there names are Isabella, Georgiana, and Emily!

Tags
wire mesh