Pictures of my babies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
I Own an Egg Pooper

Pictures of my babies

Just thought I would add to the photo collection we have going on here!

This is Hailey:

This is Shauna:

And this is my latest! Starlette:

I love fancy mice sooooooooooo much! Anyone have any more pics to post here? I love seeing them!

-Tare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 10:35 PM
Formerly known as Lucy_Madden

you have gorgeus mices! heres mine

Jake

Dylan

Both

My pets:

2 yorkshires (Ankh and Amy)
4 rats (Aaron, Thor, Lee)
1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Beautiful mice girls!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 07:07 AM
Adolescent Pup

Such cute little meeces!

Christy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Love the pics, I haven't got any mice, but here are 2 pics of my degus! Which are sort of similar?

http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/attac...chmentid=13414
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/attac...chmentid=13457

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

You have some lovely mice there. I haven't kept mice in a few years but heres a picture of some of the mice i used to have, and before anyone asks no don't worry they didn't live in the small tank, put them in there for purpose of a photo

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are all so cute...and yea, degus count!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

They are cute cute cute!! hehehe... I bet you all have seen my 4 ladies... but just cause I like posting pictures here they are:

Muenster

Ricotta

Brie

And Cheddar. 8)

Steph: how many degus do you have? They are on my future pet rodent list. LOL One of my dreams is to have a collection of different rodents, including a couple of rats, degus, jirds, spiny mice, gerbillus... ect. hehe.. oh, and the hamsters... hehe

Amethystbelle: Do I see a black eyed white and a rex mouse there? 8) Theyare really really lovely. I wish I could get a nice long haired. hehe.

Dimaris

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot

Steph: how many degus do you have? They are on my future pet rodent list. LOL One of my dreams is to have a collection of different rodents, including a couple of rats, degus, jirds, spiny mice, gerbillus... ect. hehe.. oh, and the hamsters... hehe
Padfoot your mice are gorgeous and I love their names! I have 6 degus by the way.. Good luck getting your collection..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
Amethystbelle: Do I see a black eyed white and a rex mouse there? 8) Theyare really really lovely. I wish I could get a nice long haired. hehe.
Yes you did see correctly there was a rex (think theres two although might have been hiding) and a black eyed white in among them all, its like a magic eye puzzle in there lol. I used to always pick long haired ones for some strange reason as always looked cute and cuddly! Oh and Ricotta is sooooooooo cute

Degus make excellent pets as well goodluck in the future if you get any

Kirsty

Last edited by Amethystbelle; 11-23-2004 at 04:38 PM.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Part of the Pack

What cute mice you all have!
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
I Own an Egg Pooper

Uh oh! Turns out I have to respond to my own thread because...

I got YET ANOTHER!!! lol, I really am addicted!

Here she is:
Candice

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

awwww she's so cute!!!! we don't blame you for being addicted to them... they are really really adictive!!! believe me, I know.. LOL

Dimaris

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I can sympathise with you totally, thats why i ended up with over 30 as they are just too cute

Kirsty

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
I Own an Egg Pooper

I can't believe over 30 mice! WOW, what do they all live in?

-Tare

Tags
fancy mice, spiny mice