Places to order Harlan Teklad Lab Blocks? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Places to order Harlan Teklad Lab Blocks?

I am getting low on lab blocks that the rattery I got my boys at supplied me with as part of my purchase and I am unable to locate a supplier for 2014's. Does anyone have some websites that are decent in shipping ? I'm in Minnesota in case that might be relevant.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hi Sarah,
I used to order my HT blocks from a site called The Crafty Rat, and they had decent shipping prices and I got my blocks fast. I live in Washington State. I think they are in California, but I think I remember that the shipping was flat rate so it probably does not matter what state you are in. You could try that site, and I remember Breyer saying she gets hers from the Rat Shack website? I am sure there are other members on the forum who will have even more suggestions!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Yep! Here's the link to the rat shop: http://www.theratshop.com/index.php

They also sell lots of other rat stuff, and they are super fast with the shipping.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Official Loofah Tester

I get mine from Mainly Rat Rescue:

http://www.mainelyratrescue.org/store2/

They're slightly cheaper and I've never had a problem ordering from them.

You can occasionally get Native Earth (the commercial name brand for Harlin) for cheap on Amazon and other places.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Doh! Sorry Breyer, I got the name wrong...it was Rat Shop, not Rat Shack.
I think Rat Shack is a forum/info website actually?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Tags
2014, harlan, lab blocks