Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

The Playground...

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
I had a few old toys my daughter don't use anymore and so I decided to let the rats play on them!

Candy,Sprinkles,Twinkie,Sprite,Sleepy and Bluebell

Soybean munching a treat,sitting on the "hammock"

Sundae,Jellyroll,Karma,Soybean,Armand and Milkyway

Sprite

See less See more
#7 ·
Aww, they're adorable! I especially like the blue hooded. Which one is that?

Mine would have so much fun with one of those bead things, I should try and get them one.

#8 ·
i love the solid blue rat, what's his name...he's a cutey!

#9 ·
They do have fun,they love playing with anything I give them!! Silly things!

The solid blue boy is Karma and the blue broken hooded is Sundae.

And Melissa,yes,that is the halloween pouch I was talking about...however I came to the conclusion...only ONE male can fit in it at a time,as they are so squishy!!

#11 ·
I needs some stuff like that for my ratticles, they have a dingely ball and a bigger one, but need some more stuff like that, should look into salvation army for used kids stuff...

You know what would be SUPER CUTE? A DOLLHOUSE and put the ratties in it and take pic's, "DEAR LORD those rats look HUGE", lol!!

#12 ·
Yep,you could find toys and things for rats at the thrift store or in the dollar stores.I am always looking for things like that for my rats!I have a little farm house for them and everything!

Oh and I found little halloween pouches at "Dollerama" that can be used as hammocks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.