Post your funny rat stories! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 04:08 AM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

Talking Post your funny rat stories!

Okay, so we all need an excuse to post our funny rat stories and I would really like to hear them so I could have a good laugh lol!
So I decided to start this thread where you can post as many funny stories about your rats that you can remember lol. I'm still thinking of mine, trying to get the funnies lol...have fun!...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 11:28 AM

One of my favourite memories of Brian is when me and my boyfriend were sitting on our bed and he was pottering about. My boyfriend had just rolled himself a cigarette, put it down for a second and quick as a flash Brian had it in his mouth and was trying to run off with it, he was such a little tea-leaf!

(And in case anyone was wondering we didn't let him eat it or anything we wrestled it off him)
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

There are so many funny stories. The one that comes to mind though is when my baby Meatball chased my 18 pound cat out of the room. Smokey came to see what I was holding, and I was sitting in the floor. Next thing I know, Meatball was "chirping" for lack of a better word and standing on his back legs, slapping with his front. He jumped out of my lap and did that to Smokey all the way out the door until I went and grabbed him away. Smokey's tail was poofed up, and so was the hair on his back. It was hilarious.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Zippy Chickenshorts

One of my favourite stories is when I had changed the top level on the rats cage to the other corner, oposite to where it had been before. Everything went fine, but the next days I was laughing my socks of because Arthur turned to run away with some food and hit his head against the side of the cage because he'd forgotten it was changed around and he just stood there stunned and confused, I felt so sorry for him, but it was soo hilarious!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

So funny storiess !
Well mine was when my babies where smaller and i was rolling about the ground with them and the next thing one was missing!!
I called novo everywhere and i was really panic'ing then a sat down and looked everywhere novo was in the hood of my hoodie eating a carrot LMAO i couldnt even feel him in there !!

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

my ratties ate threw their cage and at 4:30 am woke me up by sitting on my face and i had to catch them all and put them back, but at 4:30 with out contacts i didn't know there was a hole in it i thought they pushed out the door so i put one in went to find another and it was back out, and then i found the hole!

[/CENTER]

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I remember once I had some fried chicken and I was sitting on the floor and my two girls greeted me, I gave them a small piece of chicken, well one decided to distract me while the other ran off with a chicken leg

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Jird Jostler

aww thats cute

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I have two their both Boris stories, may he R.I.P.

First, he was really sick and had to have antibiotic every day, and he really hated it. I always kept the syringe sitting across the bars on top of his cage. One day he thought he was very clever and pulled it into the cage, chewed it to bits and hid it under his igloo. When I finally found it in bits, he looks so pleased with himself. Then his whole face dropped when I came back in with a new one, he really thought he had found a solution.

Second, when we got figaro and put him in with Boris, Boris would slowly quietly stalk him from behind like a cat, then pounce him and tickle his belly mercilessly until poor figgy finally screamed. We'd see him do it 3 or 4 times a day. It was hilarious.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:20 PM
Jird Jostler

Aww he sounds like my kind of rat =]

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.