Protien fat Fiber Moisture - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Protien fat Fiber Moisture

I wanted to get some more opinions regarding the amount of Protien, fat, etc. YOU like to have/see if your rat/mouses diet? I know i'm a poll hound . Sorry about this, I tried to add a poll and it told me to wait 15 seconds, in doing so i now have no poll :oops: so i'll try again. Sorry about this :/

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

no poll...hehe

You like to give me deja vu!

im playing...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I know i'm so horrible I really do feel pretty bad for messing up like this so much .

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aww dont feel bad..it takes time to get used to the forum.....im sorry if i made you feel bad...im just being goofy!
Believe me...i made p le n t y of mistakes and goofs when i was a newbie!
(Be quiet everyone!! I know i know...i did a lot of goofy things...yeah and i still do hahaha)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Maybe you aren't checking the box that says to include a poll?

Oh, and let me know what thread you want to keep here .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I'd like to keep this one . I must be forgetting something lol. Also no you didn't make me feel bad, i'm just worried about make other members ... *hides* .
Does anyone have any input?? i've hurd mixed ideas. People seem to like protien at 14% haven't hurd much else about fats and what not.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Nothin?

hello hello hello (echo) anyone out there?

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance