Question to Forum about Posting for a Rat Rescue Raffle? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Question to Forum about Posting for a Rat Rescue Raffle?

Hey all,

I noticed on the Goosemoose ratty forum that there is a very cool raffle going on for a rat rescue fundraiser (super neato rat items) for 1 dollar a ticket (I bought 7 raffle tickets, ha!) and I wanted to post the info here on the Paw Talk forum but I wanted to make sure it is okay to post something from another forum here?

Any weird forum rules I am unaware of before posting it? I figured lots of rat folks here would love to buy some raffle tickets for different items for their furry kids. Is it cool to post the info here?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 10:51 PM
Adolescent Pup

Vlad, I couldn't find it. Where at on Goosemoose?

Never mind, found it.

Dogs: Merlin and Shiloh
Chinchillas: Imp and Zephyr
Horse: Westwind Classic Genie
My rat angels: Roo, Zara, Nicodemus and Socrates all playing and waiting at the Rainbow Bridge until we meet again.

Last edited by Ratchilla; 10-13-2012 at 11:05 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Well, I didn't get any red flag no nos from anyone about posting this, so here goes:

I pasted the raffle info from Goosemoose here on our forum. The link and info are below. It is for a great rat rescue in Boise, and wow, the raffle items are so fun to buy..a dollar a ticket and you can just click with PayPal and you are done. Lots of neat items donated for the raffle up for grabs. Very cool. I think I have to go back and buy some more.

Breyer, one of the items is a 25 dollar gift certificate for The Crafty Rat website....drool.
It is time!

http://theratretreatfundraiser.weebly.com/

Opening: October 1st 2012
End Date: Night of October 26th 2012
Pulling Date: October 20th 2012

The Rat Retreats first annual fundraiser. For 2012 we chose to kick it off with a raffle!

We have gotten well over 45 items to look at and purchase tickets for! A lot of stuff for animal / rat lovers as well as non pet owners - so make sure to share the link and spread the news!

For Example: Ferret Depot GC, Wodent Wheel, Holiday Cards, Hammocks, Toys, Treats, Drawings, Sculptures, etc...

If you have any questions for the raffle please direct them to me (email/PM) - as I am running it / hosting it this year. Enjoy!

Here is a bit about The Rat Retreat (which can also be read on the raffles website):
The Rat Retreat, Inc. is a nonprofit rat rescue located in Boise, Idaho. The Rat Retreat was started in 2008 by Dawn Burke who had a deep love of rats. In 2008 TRR also obtained its 501(3)c and has been running as a rescue ever since. Dawn and the volunteers of TRR make sure to give the rats the utmost care they deserve. Whether it be some one on one bonding, group cuddles on the couch or even nursing a sick rat through out the day.

All rats at the rescue are given 24/7 "free" time. Their cages are open to tables full of fun toys and obstacles to keep the rats busy minds, well busy! The Rat Retreat is known for its great socialization of rats and care. When you adopt from The Rat Retreat you are sure to get a lovey healthy rat. Female rats who come in go through a spaying option to minimize health problems and so they can be introed into the existing colonies at TRR, we don't want any rats felt left out as a family!

The Rat Retreat currently has 23 rats in their care. If you are local or willing to drive please think about adopting or even volunteering!

The Rat Retreat also has great community ties giving educated advice at pet stores and helping out local university students achieve their volunteer hours. « Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:42:45 AM by Marybelle » Logged
Robin's Hammocks :

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Last edited by Vladina; 10-14-2012 at 04:28 AM.