Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Yep,they had fun in the toys.Armand even decided to get comfy and ended up lying in them!
Really? They appear HUGE on my computer!
It is cause your settings are on the lower size, ie: 800x600, did you resize when I showed you how? lol I can show again..it is EASY
1. Right click ANYWHERE on your desktop.
2. A panel will come up, click on Properties located @ the bottom.
3. A new window will pop up, and there will be tabs in it like Themes, Desktop, Screensaver, Appearence and Settings...
Click on the SETTINGS tab and you will see more things
4. There will be words in blue saying "Screen Resolution" and a little tab you can move. Move it to your right to the "More" side ALL the way to the end.
5. Hit OK and you are DONE!!
Now it is a whopping 1280x1024, and you can see more in your screen now, and the pictures will not look big anymore!