Rat Funnies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Rat Funnies

Hi Gang,

I've been super busy for the last month or so, so I've been a little incognito. I did want to share though. Among other things, I'm an artist on the side, and was inspired this weekend to play around cartooning my rat kids. I thought I'd share here.

First, a cartoon group shot. I was going for personality in this one:

This was inspired by the rough intros of January between Melon, Skinner, and the Ghost Boys:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

These are so great!!!!! I love how you captured the personality of each of your little boys in that first drawing, especially! Really, really well done. If I were you, I'd hang them in the rat room.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Wow Storyseeker, that group shot was amazing!! You definitely should frame that and put it in the rat room. Just loved the personalities of your boys coming through in that drawing. Just incredible! And I loved the Melon cartoon...ha ha...poor baby! Melon, relax buddy, and come eat!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Hahaha. Thanks guys. The rat boys are enjoying it. I'm having a blast with these comics. What do you think? The next Marmaduke or Garfield? LOL
Rats are more like people than most other animals.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Agreed! I could not believe how human ratties are when we got our two boys. They were like human kids, with so much personality and intelligence.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Here's another one.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Omg, that was awesome! Too funny! You are a very talented cartoonist! That so reminded me of the kinds of things Marc and I used to imagine, like our two ratty boys getting a hold of our credit card and ordering pizzas while we were out of the house, ha ha.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

That is so great!!! I agree with Vlad--so much talent! You should start a whole series and sell it!!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Tags
rat cartoons