Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Rat Laundry

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
#3 ·
me too, that was a really cute pic

#7 ·
I saw this before! I printed it out because I love it so much! Sooo funny! My favorite part is the static cling too,that always gets me to laugh out loud (literally).

#9 ·
dumbo rat said:
that is funny! i like the end picture with the rat hung up in the cupboad on a hanger!
Thats cute,however I am kinda turned away from that now,as I know a girl whose ex friend did something similar...but not for fun and I don't wanna get into details,but it is gruesome what she did and the rats suffered and had heart attacks.

I know the rats in that were not harmed,but now when I see it...all I can think about is my friend's ex friend.

#11 ·
Vanilla_Rat said:
Thats cute,however I am kinda turned away from that now,as I know a girl whose ex friend did something similar...but not for fun and I don't wanna get into details,but it is gruesome what she did and the rats suffered and had heart attacks.

I know the rats in that were not harmed,but now when I see it...all I can think about is my friend's ex friend.

oh dear, thats terrible! :mad2: poor little thing, i cant stand it when people are cruel to animals - animals give you unconditional love and its terrible how some people treat them.

#12 ·
dumbo rat said:
oh dear, thats terrible! :mad2: poor little thing, i cant stand it when people are cruel to animals - animals give you unconditional love and its terrible how some people treat them.
Yep and the thing that ticked me off,was this girl asked my friend to ask me if I would sell her rats.Of course NOT! What for? To torture them? There are alot of sick people out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.