Rat Or Rabbit - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

View Poll Results: Should I get a Rabbit or a Rat?
Rabbit (explain and how many? 13 35.14%
Rat(explain)and how many? 24 64.86%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 12:09 AM
RAT ADDICT

I personally like male rats better,they will sit with you for hours and love cuddling and whatnot.The females like to play,run around and explore!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 10:50 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

it would have to be rat(S) for me since i have 5 rabbits and i've never had a rat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come see more of my fur babies at
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 01:32 PM

Well I like them both but I would have to say rabbits but the thing I thought about is will the cats attack the bun buns...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 01:47 PM

i choose rat b/c i've never owned a rabbit and i loved the rat i used to own...she was great! and she was small so if i wanted to move around her cage and/or her it was easy
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i went and visited some bunnies at the local pet store and i guess they arent so scary... i fell for a bunny and a gp

[/CENTER]

post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 05:08 PM

RATTIES, RATTIES, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

Well I'm not a bunny fan. They just, in my experience with fam and friends, they are not as friendly. My SIL fosters them and when we go a play with them we have to follow so many 'rules'. Not that she's fussy, but so many have issues, I guess. Also, I've found that rabbits smell so much. MY SIL cleans out the stuff daily. Had a friend whose rabbits stank up the whole house. Maybe she didn't clean the cages properly but wow.

Rats of course have an odor. Gotta clean the cages atleast weekly. But rats are almost as good a companion as dogs. Plus you can have shoulder riders. I guess i could go on and on about rats. I think we'll be ratty people forever. You can get rats that bite. Two of our girls are awful biters and had we not gotten anymore after getting them, I'd be voting for rabbits. They are tough nuts. We still love them but sheesh

We have 8 right now. 3 girls and 5 boys.

Last edited by redsweettart; 02-28-2007 at 05:17 PM.
post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 03:56 PM

Rabbits. They are like social little puppies that never grow up. You can litterbox train them pretty easy. Adopt two that are already bonded it is easier for them and you.
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-02-2007, 10:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsweettart
RATTIES, RATTIES, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

Well I'm not a bunny fan. They just, in my experience with fam and friends, they are not as friendly. My SIL fosters them and when we go a play with them we have to follow so many 'rules'. Not that she's fussy, but so many have issues, I guess. Also, I've found that rabbits smell so much. MY SIL cleans out the stuff daily. Had a friend whose rabbits stank up the whole house. Maybe she didn't clean the cages properly but wow.

Rats of course have an odor. Gotta clean the cages atleast weekly. But rats are almost as good a companion as dogs. Plus you can have shoulder riders. I guess i could go on and on about rats. I think we'll be ratty people forever. You can get rats that bite. Two of our girls are awful biters and had we not gotten anymore after getting them, I'd be voting for rabbits. They are tough nuts. We still love them but sheesh

We have 8 right now. 3 girls and 5 boys.
You sound like me!

* Lisa *

post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 02:41 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

LOL, my cats love the bunny, even the new addition Valentino and Akina took a liking for each other. Looky at this!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

bunny " but i love you!"
cat "youre just lucky i dont eat you"
bunny " you wouldnt eat me im adoreable"
cat "are not, shut up"
bunny wiggles nose
cat "fine youre cute..." walks away

[/CENTER]

post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 08:59 PM
RAT ADDICT

Dawna,thats a cute picture!!!!

* Lisa *

post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 01:07 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

LOL loved that fits the picature well!! ARN't THEY adorable, I am so happy we kept Val!! He fits in well!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

Tags
cage cleaning, female rat, female rats, litter box, litter pan, litter train, litter trained, local pet store, male rat, male rats, pet store, rabbit cage, social animals