Rat toy ideas - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:48 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Rat toy ideas

I like this site,& this is also where I bought my rat hammock,which they LOVE.Very durable also

Heres some simple rat toy ideas,Enjoy!!

http://www.dapper.com.au/toys.htm#simple
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 09:13 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thanks...I have always loved that site!I would order something,but don't have my PP account set up...

My rats love homemade stuff and cardboard boxes and things like that and even stuff I get at the dollar stores!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2006, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

It's probably one of my fave rat sites that I came across.

I believe my rats would love the digging box idea.They made quite a mess out of my room before with digging
I had some substrate that I had for my crab out & they went into the bucket that I had it put in (it was dry,I just had it put aside for next time) & before I could stop them...tada! Thrown around everywhere on my carpet. They were in a digging frenzy

So yes,they are diggers.They never made a mess out of their litter box ever though.Hmm...maybe they just like certain kinds of dirt!

P.S I have a paypal account,I could get whatever for you & you could pay me back whenever if you wanted? I wouldn't mind.She don't overcharge by making you pay extra for withdrawing from your account& shes a very nice person! 'Tis why I like buying from her.Some people made me pay extra.She don't.Just the price& shipping & she ships out fast!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2006, 03:43 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyraver
It's probably one of my fave rat sites that I came across.

I believe my rats would love the digging box idea.They made quite a mess out of my room before with digging
I had some substrate that I had for my crab out & they went into the bucket that I had it put in (it was dry,I just had it put aside for next time) & before I could stop them...tada! Thrown around everywhere on my carpet. They were in a digging frenzy

So yes,they are diggers.They never made a mess out of their litter box ever though.Hmm...maybe they just like certain kinds of dirt!

P.S I have a paypal account,I could get whatever for you & you could pay me back whenever if you wanted? I wouldn't mind.She don't overcharge by making you pay extra for withdrawing from your account& shes a very nice person! 'Tis why I like buying from her.Some people made me pay extra.She don't.Just the price& shipping & she ships out fast!
Yessum...thats one of my favorite ratty sites too!There is rat humor on it and everything!

Yeah,some rats dig more then others.I have a few very active diggers and they dig under their bedding/litter and even burrow underneath papers and stuff on my floor/table.LOL...

Another game you could try is the pea fishing game! Or the rat toss.The pea fishing game is cute,you get a little pan or bowl,fill it with water and add peas.The rats will fish out the peas!As for the rat toss,you need a soft surface and you just lightly toss the rats onto it,they usually run back for more!I only did that a couple of times.Hand wrestling is another one,most of mine get sooo hyped up from hand wrestling!

Know what? I never ever thought of that! I could definatly send you money for something and you could add it to your PP...if you never minded.I know your trustworthy,so thats why I would do it!

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2006, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

I lightly toss my ratties onto my bed & pillows & its crazy they come right back like they are saying "Again AGAiN!!"

I want to try the pea fishing idea! I bring my ratties in the bathroom with me when I wash up or brush my teeth & they paw at the water in the sink ^_^

Hand wrestling is probably a fave sport for my rats also.
Actually its more like "lets chase the bracelets on melissa's wrists!!"

I can definately order some things for you!
You don't need to pay in advance.I can order it & when I get it send it your way & you just pay me back
whenever,no biggie there! =)

I ordered a mousey hammock too for my mice

Last edited by candyraver; 12-03-2006 at 05:51 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-03-2006, 09:12 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyraver
I lightly toss my ratties onto my bed & pillows & its crazy they come right back like they are saying "Again AGAiN!!"

I want to try the pea fishing idea! I bring my ratties in the bathroom with me when I wash up or brush my teeth & they paw at the water in the sink ^_^

Hand wrestling is probably a fave sport for my rats also.
Actually its more like "lets chase the bracelets on melissa's wrists!!"

I can definately order some things for you!
You don't need to pay in advance.I can order it & when I get it send it your way & you just pay me back
whenever,no biggie there! =)

I ordered a mousey hammock too for my mice
Rats are silly like that.They love silly games!Mine also love chasing strings...or even the tails of those rubber rats.I drag them around and the rats go crazy over it!It is a laugh and I bet the ratties are laughing too.Rats have been proven to laugh,unfortunatly we cannot hear it without special equipment.

Rats love all kinds of games and toys.You just gotta be creative and think..."now what would my rats like?"...more like,you have to think like a rat and think what they would enjoy!

Thats good to know.If I wanna order you something,I will let you know and I will send the money ASAP! I wouldn't hold onto it,as I am not like that!When I order something,I wanna get ASAP...so thats why I would send money ASAP!

* Lisa *

Tags
cardboard box, cardboard boxes, litter box