The rats are 1! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

The rats are 1!

Happy Birthday Marlie and Lola!
Today my "baby" girls are a year old already! Time flies when you're having fun I guess!
Today we got some nummy banana muffins
Pics to come!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Happy birthday, girls!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hey! Happy Birthday to Marlie and Lola! Hurray!

I also can't wait to see pictures! Birthday skritches to your two girls!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

Thanks guys!
Finally pics of the party!

This stuff tastes pretty good!

Lola was the first to chow down!

Don't mind the mess in the background!

Sisterly love

I love little rat tongues!

Marlie!

Annnnnd, surprise! I made birthday hats! Marlie wouldn't let me put hers on, but Lola was a fine model

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 12:30 AM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

Thanks for looking!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 12:55 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

OMG! I LOVED the birthday pics! I was waiting to see them for the past few days and they finally arrived! I bet Breyer will just love them too. What sweetie pies your girls are! So beautiful!

And I just died when I saw Lola wearing her party hat. Is there anything more innocent and adorable than that? What a trooper for wearing it, eh? I guess Marlie would have none of it but it was sooooo cute to see little Lola wearing hers! It looks like they had a very fun birthday and their cake looked so yummy! Happy Birthday to Lola and Marlie!! My ratty boys send Birthday Wishes as well to their "girl cousins".

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Oh my gosh, party hats!!!!!!!!!!! That is TOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe they let you put those on! What good girls!!!! Happy birthday to them again, and I hope they liked their special treat! (Looks like they did!)

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

Thanks guys!!

And ps. Lola was not really liking the hat too much at first, she actually took it right off her head! Just goes to show how smart rats really are
But the second time I put it on she was such a trooper and let me get some pictures!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Lola is definitely what I call a good sport, for sure! Good girl, Lola!
She REALLY did look so sweet and adorable in her hat, I just about fell out of my chair. I showed my husband and he thought it was probably the sweetest thing he had ever seen. Happy Birthday again to your girls! They are so beautiful!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

LOVE the pictures

Happy birthday Marlie and Lola!!

Tags
rat birthday