Rats/Mice Thread, The Most Happenin' Place On The Forum - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Rats/Mice Thread, The Most Happenin' Place On The Forum

While I don't know much about keeping rats and mice as pets, I have been learning recently, and I must say I have a new attitude regarding these cute little creatures.
I began reading your posts on this thread for two reasons:
1) Because there is basically nothing else happening anywhere else on this forum !!
2) Becasue we have one or two members on our website who keep rats and mice as pets, and I wanted to learn more about them so I could participate in conversations with them about their pets !!
I just thought you guys should know that your posts and your devotion to keeping this forum alive is what keeps me coming back.
If any of you are looking for another 'social media' website to show off your little cuties, feel free to check out our site. The address is in my signature below. We would love to have more members like yourselves, and I'm sure our current members would appreciate having more fellow rat/mice owners to share their thoughts and stories with!!
We are still very new so don't be surprised by the small number of members. We are working daily to increase our numbers. One nice thing is we are working very dilligently to stay ahead of spammers and such, so our members are actually real pet owners who are here to participate, maybe make some new friends, and hear interesting stories about others peoples pets.
Hope to see you around!!
The AnimalFamily

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hello!

Your forum sounds great and I would personally love to visit it and say hello. If your forum could use a devoted rat lover, that would be me.

(and everyone else on this forum of course!)

Sorry our forum is a bit quiet and slow these days...things tend to go in waves, sometimes bustling, sometimes slow, and a few of our most common members/posters have recently been away from the forum for various different things that have popped up recently (i.e. taking care of some ill ratties, a new move to a new state, working tons, etc.) but I hope you still visit!

I will check out your forum hopefully in the next 24 hours and see if I can figure out how to do a hello and an introduction.

(My husband and I have two male rats and yes, they are our children through and through. We have had rats before our current boys and we have also had gerbils before too, which we adored).

I would love to try to help with any rat questions that come up on your forum. We have some members here who are real pros when it comes to rat care and hopefully some of them will visit your forum soon also. *I have had rats since about 2007 and I STILL don't consider myself a rat veteran, as I learn new things every single day.

Thanks for the post!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Last edited by Vladina; 02-27-2013 at 08:07 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Adolescent Pup

i agree with Vlad.. I am alwals here just dont always post... glad your here. Will check out yours!!!!

All our love...

Jimmie, Tonya, the twins Robin & Whiskers, the girls Nadia & Greyson, and our first Hector the Rat!

Thanks to Zoe, Leo & Jr for stealing our hearts and opening our love for little furry friends.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks for your replies Vladina and jamesReid , and thanks especially to Vlad for giving us a look and joining our little community. Every new member counts and is greatly appreciated!!
Not to worry, I am not going anywhere. I understand about things going in waves and I fully intend to check in regulary because I do like this forum.
If nothing else, I like to welcome the new folks who come here.
There are still interesting things going on here and I'm sure things will pick up
Thanks again and see ya around.......

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Glad to know you will still be checking in AnimalFamily! And your forum, from what I have seen so far, is terrific! Very friendly animal lovers and it is super. Looking forward to meeting new people there!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Tags
forum, mice, pets, rats, website