Ratteries in S.CA? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2002, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
Incubator Cricket Killer

Question Ratteries in S.CA?

Does anyone know of any in S. CA? Or maybe a website I can go to and look? My girls are getting old, and next time I get rats I would like them to be a little healthier than petstore rats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 12:51 PM
luckies4me

HI I am located in Oregon but I regularly travel to Orange county. If you would like to get on my waiting list for upcomming litters just email me. I will be in OC in December visiting family. If you want a specific type of rat let me know also. Currently I am breeding hairless, rex, velveteens, all blues, dumbos, odd eyes, prety much everything. You can check out my website here http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/...ratteryNW.html

Thanks!
Oh and my babies are all very social and held since day one. They are also used to cats, degus, guinea pigs, hedgehogs etc.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Incubator Cricket Killer

Talking

That sounds great, I go to OC pretty regularly too to visit family. I tried your website but none of the links worked except the 2 guestbook boxes . I've never even heard of some of the different kinds of rats you have so I'm eager to see the pics! I've never bought a rat from a breeder or rattery, what are your prices like? Thanks for posting too, I hope this works out!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 09:37 PM
luckies4me

Quote:
Originally posted by Becki
That sounds great, I go to OC pretty regularly too to visit family. I tried your website but none of the links worked except the 2 guestbook boxes . I've never even heard of some of the different kinds of rats you have so I'm eager to see the pics! I've never bought a rat from a breeder or rattery, what are your prices like? Thanks for posting too, I hope this works out!
Some links work but not all. THe only ones that work for now are the does, bucks, adoption info, and available litters pages. I am still working on my site. WHat types have you not heard of? You can email me privately at [email protected] and then I can send you some pics of my recent litters.

Tags
guinea pig