Ratty Art - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Ratty Art

I was sketching tonight, and we got to talking about how twitterpated the rat boys were this summer when we first brought home the gaggle of ratgirls.

And so since I was sketching....

Dialog:

"Hey Skinner..."
"Yeah, Man?"
"Those are girlths..."
"Girlths, Pete?"
"Girlths, Skinner."
"Woah."
"I know, right?"
"Girlths....."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Adolescent Pup

Beautiful sketch, and the expressions are beyond adorable.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Holy Moly, Batman! That is an AMAZING drawing, Storyseeker!! You should be making millions illustrating ratty children's books or something!!

LOVED it! Marc is going to fall over backward when he sees this. Not to mention the totally funny, "It's girlths!" LOL! This is priceless! Send more!!!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Thanks all. Stooper fun stuff getting back into drawing again. This is turning into an annual thing.

On a side note...Where did the picture of my drawing go...? Poof, it has vanished from the post.

Is this just my screen that it's not showing up on?

Last edited by Storyseeker; 09-01-2012 at 09:48 AM.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yep, it must be just your screen. I just looked and the drawing is still there to me!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

And boy o boy did you get those beautiful dumbo ears on Skinner just wonderfully. How gorgeous! And his BIG staring eyes! Girlth! Whoa.

Not to mention that great, goofy, "I think I'm in love and it's making me KA-RAZY!!" face on Pete. Super! This drawing just made my week. I thank you.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Last edited by Vladina; 09-01-2012 at 11:19 AM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awesome sketch!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe, you captured their expressions and personalities perfectly!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Playful Pup

oh my goodness, this is just too adorable! I love it. You should seriously look into creating little books like Vladina said! I would definitely buy them if you did . Just too funny and cute! I would love to see some more of your sketches cause this one is awesome!!!

My animals are my babies:
Cats: Abegale, Figaro, Chud and Adalynn
Ferrets: Panda & Fox
Mice: Nakotah, Raina and Esme (all white)
Rats: Ava (white&gray) and Isabel *new addition* Opal and Zuri (part siamese)
My Parents Cats (I love them like they are my own): Cutie, Grey, Precious, Milo, Belindo (aka Billy), Oreo, Pepper, Koda and Fluffers

Rest in Peace all my babies I miss you dearly:
Mice: Sable (March 2013), Piper (March 2012), Kayleigh (Dec 31, 2011), Eleanor, Analeghsia, Chloe and Zoey.
My Kitties I grew up with: Babs, Gonzo. Moon and Angel
My kitties who never came back home: Peach and Buster
I miss you all, you will forever hold a place in my Heart <3
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Adolescent Pup

Your art is absolutely STUNNING. You have a real cartoony, caricature-like style to your drawings. I bet you could make money doing this!

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Amazing work Story!!!!

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Newborn Pup

my hubs would love a rat tattoo but it has to have a skull in it. if you drew something like that can i use it to give him a tattoo?? think about it thank you!!!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Hey Ladyink. Glad to know another artist. If you're serious about it, I'd be happy to PM with you and work out a fair commission price for an original tattoo art piece. Let me know.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

@ Everyone: I'm glad you enjoyed! I had fun with this one. I'm collecting bits and working up an idea for an online rat comic strip. It think there was one a few years back by Dan Wedeking called Morty and Max. If I ever get the time to work on it and give it it's own personality and spin....