Photos! Remy and Rex!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Talking Remy and Rex!!

OMG i am so excited right now i could actually pee myself lol.....i have always dreamed of owning a blue rex dumbo boy it is like my ultimate rat! Well guess what!!! I own my ultimate rat!! I have just had 2 boys brought to me by a good friend who took them off someone that werent looking after them properly......they are super gorgeous and absolutely huge! They are only 6 months old roughly and are very affectionate! 1 is a blue smooth coat dumbo and the other is a blue rex dumbo! I have called them Remy (the smooth coat) and Rex (the rex coat) I am sooooo happy right now!! xx

Rex doesnt look much like a Rex in this pic but i can assure you he is! He has a lot of fur missing at the moment where he has been ill treated but i will get him back to a gorgeous fluffy squish in no time!!

*Carla*
I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my animals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Hello Earthling

So PUDGY!!!!!! I like

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

So adorable!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Official Loofah Tester

I'm having a fit of anticipatory grins for my own soon to arrive babies now. I'm not getting rexes, but they'll be blue dumbos. You have a couple of beautiful boys there. I'm enviously happy for you!

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Thankyou storyseeker! I keep getting them out and snuggling them i am so happy lol they have been mistreated in their past but now they are being treated like kings lol as are all my animals!! I am sooo totally in love with them and i havent even had them 24 hrs yet lol. They are such big squishy balls of love :o) xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Official Loofah Tester

This has made my morning. Please post many pics as they become available.

Stray observation: Am I crazy, or do UK ratties seem to be generally bigger and squooshier than US ratties? I'm devouring the web trying to stuff as much book learning into my wee brain before my boys come home, and it just seems like the pics of UK rats lean more towards adorable fat beanie babies.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 12:27 PM
RAT ADDICT

They are adorable!!

And StorySeeker,I think it depends on the rats...as I have had some huge,squishy male rats before.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

So squishy!!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

I've never had male rats this big before! I thought my Eric (RIP) was big but these guys outdo him by miles! They are the size of guinea pigs!!! Absolutely Huuuuuge but oh so loving and squishy :o) xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww! Looks just like my Lancelot (blue rex dumbo as well!), except Lancey isn't very big. I dream of having a gigantic boy someday. I've had some big ones but never a huuuuuge one.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Adolescent Pup

They are adorable. I love dumbos and I love Rex ratties. Remy looks like my Luna, but she is still a baby so she is like a mini me of him. lol. My males are pretty big, but I got two male rats from a breeder in Oregon and they are just huge! Both are dumbo and Rex. Have fun with your new babies.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Newborn Pup

They are both so gorgeous. I'm infinitely jealous of rat owners, cos I'm not allowed any while I'm living at home, I have to make do with a cuddle once every so often with my boyfriend's sister's rats .

Crazy Rodent Lady of the future here to steals you knowledge for my own mwahaha

My zoo currently contains...

x2 Gwyn and Eofor
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

awww, i had to go 3 or 4 years without a rat once i started wanting one!
you will have one soon i'm sure!!
caszamps, they are so freakin cute and squishyyyyyy i want to cuddle them
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

OH I love blues. I had on order Russin Blues females that were from a "so called Breeder" around me but she keep putting when we were meeting off changing it then the info, as in they were from her litters she had papers, they were rescued from being food. I got them form a breeder that had a no breed contract and I breed there mom so they are a no breed??????? then she finally siad we'll meet half way that since she had to go to the place I was meeting her half way she would need gas money on top of the 15.00 adoption fee which was 25 all together. I finally told her that stuff came up I could not take them. Thankfully I didnt send her a check before hand like she wanted.
But oh well I'll get blues some time some were some day. I have one granted but the way he looks is either he is a blue agouti or i think they call them slates or lavenders which is still blue but I mean blue blue like I have seen.
congrates they are so cute and look very big. maybe you'll have giant swoochy males to cuddel with if they keep growing. they are lucky to have gotten away from their old place and are being treated like kinfs now.
Diamond

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.