Rex Rats.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Cool Rex Rats..

well sorry these pics are late.. but heres pics of a few rex rats we have, first the origanal pair, the female is a silver blue color male is a blck and white color was hard to get how there hair really looks, its real neat wavy and kinky....

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

:bfly: heres one of our other females that is a mom to all the orphan babies that the other rats wont care for she has 23 babies under her.. she just keeps taking them in no matter what cage they come from.... shes a flunky brownish color rex...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

And heres few cages of our diffrent size rats, most females will be breeders and most males will be feeders with the exception of few nice colored and size males for future breeding... there is a cream rex at the bottom of the pile on the top..

Last edited by Bearacuda42; 11-02-2003 at 04:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

and another cage of the smaller rats that are off mom by few weeks..

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

and another cage, we have so many rats its crazy... LOL!!!!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 10:54 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Aww, they are adorable! I LOVE ratties!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-03-2003, 07:32 AM
User Is No Longer Welcome

That's a lot of rats. How big are those tanks??? I like that bluish rex, they are pretty neat with the crimpy hair. I have two rats, an albino (PEW) and a black hooded.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Adolescent Pup

that is such a sweet mommie to take in all the orphans!!!!! my friend had a rex. I like the black one. =)

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-03-2003, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

tutebugs, yes we have lots rats, more than whats in the pics, lots more.. LOL!! Anyways most our tanks are 40 on up to 100 gal, and then we have other cages as well and few drawer rack type cages.. We have rats of all colors and sizes, i like the gray hooded or the creamy brownish hooded other than the rex, my biggest female rex, the one thats the silverish blue color is very sweet... We also sell feeder rats to reptile owners or to people who want them as pets, we have them in all sizes... We even had few moms have babies that was spoted with no hood was neat and some tri color babies as well.. I have a huge colossal male that does alot of breeding to my jumbo females so i get huge size rats that grow super fast... Im working on getting few pairs of dog rats or what some people call them monster rats that can reach the size of a 4 pound rabbit... when i do get some i will take pics of them, looking for a good breeder befour i purchase them.. around spring maybe..

Tags
black hooded