RIP the best rat of them all
Last night, my brother was snooping in my rats' cage, which I always tell him not to do, when he told me Bentley wasn't moving.
Immediately, I picked him up to see what the matter was. He was barely responsive, I feared the worst and hoped for the best. I tried to warm him, feed him, and, as a last resort, CPR. Bentley died in my hands.
Even though I'd had him a week, this is probably the most traumatic experience I've gone through with an animal. I expected him to be with me at least two years, and he was the sweetest little animal I've ever had.
After a painful, sleepless night, I bid my sweet Bentley farewell....
Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....