RIP Nameless Nakie ??? - October 2/ 2011 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2011, 06:09 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

RIP Nameless Nakie ??? - October 2/ 2011

Did you have a name? We'll never know. Did you ever have a friend? Probably not. Did you ever have the right food, and comfy fleece in your cage to keep you warm? Sure doesn't look like it. Did you get any care at all for your illnesses and injuries? Definitely not.

We are all so sorry your life ended before it could begin again like it should've. It looks like your nakie skin was chilled on a metal pan in an old fashioned dog kennel, I don't see bedding, toys. I do see you, your eye damaged, probably gone septic, probably suffering badly until finally your spirit had to let go of your weakened body.

Do you deserve this memorial even if no one knew you? YOU'RE **** RIGHT!
'Goodbye little nameless nakie man.

In memory of a boy who didn't make the last few hours before being rescued.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

this is very sad rip little one

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh my god, I just saw this photo...my hands went cold and I am trying not to cry. Sometimes I REALLY hate people. Poor baby. Trying to think of something good so I don't lose it. I am glad he is not suffering anymore, but that thought still doesn't lessen my anger at whoever kept him like this. My thoughts are with you sweet boy.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

My heart goes out to this little guy.. It makes me cry.. here I sit in all my glory... 350lbs, 6 foot 4 inch tall fram.. hunched over this keyboard crying for the painfull life this little guy had! I too am angry at people. How could they treat him like that.!! I hope he is off in little rat heaven and he is flickin the bird at the people who caged him!

All our love...

Jimmie, Tonya, the twins Robin & Whiskers, the girls Nadia & Greyson, and our first Hector the Rat!

Thanks to Zoe, Leo & Jr for stealing our hearts and opening our love for little furry friends.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Agreed Jimmie. I would have loved to see the person who kept this little fellow have you walk into the room with your 6' 4" frame and give him/her what for.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.