sad news - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

sad news

sad news has hit the mice litters as my 2 nackeds did not make it. They were so livly and full of life as the others were but sadly this evaning I found them gone. Kalyisto there mom was cleaning them I decited to make my rounds and check on every one for the night and foudn them amonst the rest. There is one left that was the biggest and is know starting to get some hair so maybe that one was a late bloomer in hair.
I was gonna call the vet to see if she could take a look at them with them being do small and not really growing to see if I needed to give them anything and to see if they were ok but I supose that it was not ment to be. I am disapointed becuase this was my 1st nacked mouse but if they would have had something sirousely wrong with them when older that could have cuased a hard life then I am glad that they passed and are know truly home. All the others are doing well and mom had been searching for them but is finally settled. But they were warm and with the othes but lifeless and gone.
I will miss my little naked mice but as my grandfather had once said what ever God intends to be will be. There is a reason for all things weather it can be exsplained or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

If sorry for your loss their playing in the fields with all the other mice including my little Artemis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks. but with every death their is life. I wonder what mousey games they will teach each other?

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Tags
mice