Is this safe? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
the rodent lover<3

Is this safe?

I didn't know where to put this, i'll just put it in the mice section since my mice are the stinkiest! Today, getting pet food and what not, they reccomended my mom get Marshall Bi-Odor Internal Waste and Urine Deodorizer. Now, i'm not going to use it enless it's safe. What you do is put drops in their water. Is this safe? Or not? If it isn't i'm not using it.

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx Angelica<3 View Post
I didn't know where to put this, i'll just put it in the mice section since my mice are the stinkiest! Today, getting pet food and what not, they reccomended my mom get Marshall Bi-Odor Internal Waste and Urine Deodorizer. Now, i'm not going to use it enless it's safe. What you do is put drops in their water. Is this safe? Or not? If it isn't i'm not using it.
I use it for my male mouse he seems to be fine with it but it takes a while to kick in like 2 weeks. But some mice wont take to it cause it has a weird taste to them but my male is fine and healthy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 09:51 PM
is a little "special"

Personally, I wouldnt use it, especially cause you put it in the water. If you put it in the water and they dont like the taste, they wont drink the water... Can you see the problem there?
I justvdont really like the idea of putting drops in water.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 03:32 AM
I am allergic to maths

I wouldnt use it. Im not saying you shouldnt, ozzyangel, if it works for you then go for it. They may not like the taste of the water, they may stop drinking, even if you stop using the drops. Also, what kind of chemicals would go into that? Something that stops the animal itself from smelling doesnt seem very safe. If they do smell, I would clean their cage more often, use a stronger cleaning product (make sure to rinse thouroughly) and maybe bath them every 2 or 4 weeks?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
the rodent lover&lt;3

I agree... the lady says it works for her mouse. But I don't want my animals to stop drinking and dehydrate or something. I told my mom about it and she agreed. Since i've been using Yesterdays news litter the smell has been improving a lot and hasn't been bothering me. When i squirted the stuff on my hand it was thick and gooey.. like shampoo. I'm not putting this crap in my animals water lol..

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 02:07 PM
is a little "special"

And theres always air fresheners too LOL. The reed-diffuser kind always smells good, and none of my pets get irritated by it... And your pets dont have to drink it!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."