So hairless rats grooming is the cutest thing. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

So hairless rats grooming is the cutest thing.

My little Bug has finally come around, she's socialized and happy. She's currently sitting on my shoulder, happily grooming my hair and ears. She kinda shoved her face right into my ear a while ago. It tickled sooooo much. 8D

And then she sat on my arm and cleaned her face, oh so cuuuute! If only my camera wasn't in my room, sans batteries.

What's your favorite thing to see your ratties do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

It's a lot of fun watching my boys play together in their playpen. As soon as I get up in the morning, they get so excited and run to the door of their cage to be let out, and then it's about an hour non-stop of energetic little furballs. A really cute thing they do is drink from their water bottle at the same time: they both lick at the stopper, and usually put their hands on each other's backs. It's super adorable, and I'm hoping to get a photo of it sometime!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Aw that's cute!! My girls wait to be let out too and I love when I give them treats how they just go store them down on the first level (I give them treats on the top) and then rush back up for more! I think its the cutest thing!

At playtime they climb in my lap and then crawl up my shirt and sit on my shoulder and climb around in my hair and onto my head

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Playful Pup

That's so adorable! I want to see her (:
Rats take the cake for their tickling abilities haha
Bentley, my baby rat, like to crawl up to my neck and tickle me so unbearably with his little feet and tongue until I'm like laughing to death haha it's so cute!
And when he licks me with his itty bitty tongue like a little puppy.
Ah rats are so amazing!