Soooo Happy!! Oscar finally LIKES me! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Soooo Happy!! Oscar finally LIKES me!

Oscar is one of the 2 remaining brothers I took in. There were 4 and probably a lot of people will remember tiny, sickly Cecil with his huge tumour that I had removed. Sadly after the surgery, Oscar decided I was Evil Incarnate and has made it his life mission to hate me, and to bite me if any way possible. Finally a YEAR later (he's 35 months old now) the light bulb went off over his head. A huge 1000 watt one. Now Oscar just wants to be with me, near me, or on me if possible. I am in total shock and absolutely delighted!!

Oscar before

Yeah that's it...a little closer...

Beating up defenseless items with my smell on them

Grumpypants

Letting me scratch his shoulders, but enduring rather than enjoying

And finally *melt*

Ear rubs

Taking cheerios not fingers

I thought he was going to boggle his eyes out

Breakfast? Yumm

Leaving breakfast to haul himself over to me...ahh much better.

Time for a very content snooze with his brother Tommy

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

HOORAY!!! Awww, that must make you feel soooo good!! Oscar, what a darling handsome boy.

And you can tell in the photos the difference between grumpy and happy, for sure. Oscar finally decided he wuvs you.

Okay, I am melting here. That is fantastic!

I bet you could not ask for a better holiday gift, eh?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awwww, that is so great!! He finally realized that ear rubs are wonderful! What a good boy, and just in time for the holidays!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)