Stanley and Russell like you've never seen them before: youtube! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Stanley and Russell like you've never seen them before: youtube!

Well, I decided to go ahead and upload some videos of my boys over the past year to youtube. Instead of listing each of the videos separately here, I'll give you the link to my account page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hback316?feature=mhum

On the right hand side, there is a toolbar where you can select a video to play. So far I have added 8 videos. I'm going to add a few more now, and then on and off whenever I get some new ones to share! I have currently disabled comments, but please feel free to comment here if you'd like! I hope you enjoy seeing my boys live, in action!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

there cute

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Breyer, WOW, just LOVED the videos!! Marc and I just watched every one of them, and the whole time we were both going, "Awwwww!". Fantastic videos!! Russell pea fishing, Stanley showing off his pretty hands, being naughty boys eating the linoleum liner (ha ha!) and their first day in their house as babies, and oh man, on and on...so many great videos. We just loved the one with Stanley insisting on taking all of his toys out of the plastic tubes. We could just see him saying, "NO! I don't want those toys in there, and that's that!" Ha ha. So fun to watch. And Russell's beautiful pink feet sticking up in the air when Stanley pinned him. Wow, super. So fun to watch, thanks for posting those!! Just made our day.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

P.S. on my post...seeing those videos is really fulfilling and comforting for Marc and I right now, since we are missing our own boys so much and it really makes us feel warm and fuzzy watching Klausse and Wolfie's cousins playing, having fun, and doing their ratty activities, so thank you. It is almost like having our own boys back when we see your boys. Very therapeutic.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #5 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm glad you liked them!! And I'm also glad to know that it helps a bit to see them "live" on video. I just took a few videos of them tonight, and uploaded one of Russell getting a massage. He absolutely loves to get rubbed behind his ears and on his shoulders. Thanks for asking about videos in the other thread--it made me realize that I haven't taken video of them since their birthday in July. I'm going to make sure to try to take regular videos of them now, and upload them every once in a while to youtube.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #6 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwwww! Russell getting a massage!! You can tell his just LOVES that. What a lucky boy to have his own masseuse! That was too sweet!
And I also saw one that I must have missed earlier, of Stanley chasing his cat toy around the playpen, that was wonderful! What a super play area they have...they are such lucky little boys Breyer. I can tell by the way you talk to them that you love them as much as I love my babies. Wonderful videos, and yes, keep posting them whenever you take new footage! Kisses to your boys, as always.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #7 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Stanley's Hands

P.S. on my last post...Marc and I could not believe it when we saw the footage of Stanley in his famous hammock stretching out his famous hands. We had seen still pictures before of him "modeling" his hands for the camera, but then to actually see him in action, and looking like he really IS showing off his hands and crossing them, stretching them out, I mean, wow, he SHOULD be hand model for a jewelry store! That was just so fun to watch him! You can tell him that Vlad and Marc say he DOES have beautiful hands!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #8 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Aww, thanks Vlad! Yes, Stanley does that ALL THE TIME! hahaha! He has always done that ever since he was a baby and figured out how to use his hammock. I was lucky to catch it on video that one time, so I'll always be able to remember it. And Russell's massage actually lasted for about 5 minutes...I just can't film that long on my camera! (And it really wouldn't be that interesting to watch for so long!)

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #9 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I LOVE THEM!
such cute videos! Louna does the same thing when she wants to get out the cage! She jumps on the bars and stares at me like "hello? don't you see me?"
post #10 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thanks Dustette! It's funny that Louna does that, too!! It must be a sign that they love us!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #11 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

you've made me want to film louna haha
She also does this when she knows I'm coming with a piece of veggie or fruit for her! she puts her nose between the bars and moves around frantically until she can sink her teeth into it!
post #12 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Dustette, you should definitely film Louna!!! I'd love to see her in action! hehehehe! Oh, and I know what you mean about food between the bars--if I give my boys something that's a bit too big to fit between the cage bars, they get really annoyed! Stanley just starts turning it every way possible to make it fit through! hahaha

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #13 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

hahaha! Louna gets really impatient if I don't give it fast enough so she puts her paw through the bars to grab it!
post #14 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I just uploaded a few new videos from tonight! Stanley and Russell doing a couple of tricks, Russel getting hyper, and Russell bruxing and boggling after getting a treat.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #15 of 116 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 11:05 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ahh, Breyer, thanks SO much for uploading new videos! We loved them! Russell was so cute bruxing and boggling too.
We even went back and watched some of the previous videos that you posted last week that we have seen already. We love watching them. It is so nice to see video of your kiddos when we are missing our babies..almost like having them back again.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Tags
videos, youtube