Tattoies baby update - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 02:31 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Tattoies baby update

Tattoies babys are finnally ready to be sperated. I have picture of them beig together one last time but have to take pic of them in their new homes. I have decited to keep tattie and her little girl Laya I am keeping with her mom Baton ad Cheyenne and then interoing Eleanor in with them and have them live together but not with all the other girls. Cheyenne is getting to old and very very very slow so I think its a matter of just time know. But the babys are not ruff with her and gently play with her, but mom grandma and babies romp around but not near Cheyenne and Eleanor is so mellow that she gets picked on to much by the others and she got to stressed. Even though she is young she more on the level or attitude of Cheyenne.
So here they are all 4 of them. They are so cute. Even though I love little Laya Luke like his mom had stolen my heart and takes after mom in personally in every way.

Princese Laya, Padawan, Jabba (renamed jar jar binks by new owner) and Luke underneth

Laya, Luke and padawan

Laya and Luke my 2 babies and my screen saver for now.

Luke Skywalker who I thougt was Albino turned out to be a very light beige color. he almost blends in with my couch.

My minni me Tattoie except for diffrent sex and color.
thats it for know will take some when they get older and post their progress.
Diamond

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Ugh, what are you using for bedding and food? That cage is WAAAAY too small for a growing litter. Look to your husbandry Diamond. Its seriously lacking.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 06:14 AM
the rodent lover<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilspaz68 View Post
Ugh, what are you using for bedding and food? That cage is WAAAAY too small for a growing litter. Look to your husbandry Diamond. Its seriously lacking.
That cage looks way too small for most animals, IMO. Ratties are cute, but you need a bigger cage :/

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 07:00 AM

Way to small of a cage and I have to ask also, what are you using for bedding?
post #5 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 07:03 AM
the rodent lover&lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Way to small of a cage and I have to ask also, what are you using for bedding?
Looks like cardboard to me

my name is Jonni,
Angelica

post #6 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 07:11 AM

That cage is filthy gross. The rats barely have room to turn around, and are always walking in their own feces. Your poor rats.
post #7 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink View Post
That cage is filthy gross. The rats barely have room to turn around, and are always walking in their own feces. Your poor rats.
Did you ever think that she put them in a sperate cage with their mom? Ya'll are just downing her right from the start.

Britany.

Proud USMC Wife.
Proud mommie of 2 dogs & Some Fish.
American Bulldog : Chesty.
Chihuahua/Terrier Mix : Beethoven.
post #8 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbradley08 View Post
Did you ever think that she put them in a sperate cage with their mom? Ya'll are just downing her right from the start.
that is a LIVED in cage...too lived in by any normal ratowner's standards!

- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #9 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Hello Earthling

I have to say... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CLEAN THE CAGE!!!!!!! Or better yet throw it out and get a bigger cage.

post #10 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 08:57 AM
the rodent lover&lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
I have to say... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CLEAN THE CAGE!!!!!!! Or better yet throw it out and get a bigger cage.
Yes....

my name is Jonni,
Angelica

post #11 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 10:15 AM

They sure are cute..I love hairless rattys. I'm glad you seemed to have to troubles with milk and lactating. I was worried about that.

But Diamond, I hate to ragg on you like the others, but your cages have always looked a little worn down. Since this is your last litter until you sell some babies (I think that's what you said?) maybe you should invest in some new cages.
You don't need to get really expensive ones, even just used ones off of Craiglist and other places..your rattys would enjoy it. I worry because the paint seems to be coming off the wires - couldn't that be harmful to the rattys?
post #12 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khodieylia View Post
They sure are cute..I love hairless rattys. I'm glad you seemed to have to troubles with milk and lactating. I was worried about that.

But Diamond, I hate to ragg on you like the others, but your cages have always looked a little worn down. Since this is your last litter until you sell some babies (I think that's what you said?) maybe you should invest in some new cages.
You don't need to get really expensive ones, even just used ones off of Craiglist and other places..your rattys would enjoy it. I worry because the paint seems to be coming off the wires - couldn't that be harmful to the rattys?
Its not so much the worn down cages, I have a couple like that (ALT's do that sadly), but its the size, the cleanliness, the food and the bedding...

- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #13 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilspaz68 View Post
Its not so much the worn down cages, I have a couple like that (ALT's do that sadly), but its the size, the cleanliness, the food and the bedding...
Okay.. I was worried about the paint. But they prolly wouldn't put paint on cages that could be harmful, I'd hope.
post #14 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 11:53 AM
RAT ADDICT

The ratties are cute.
But I agree,the first thing I noticed was it was dirty and small.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #15 of 125 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I am not a huge fan of the hairless and double rex ratties, but I must say yours are very cute, especially the little black ones
I agree with the others about a larger cage though.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Tags
rat babies