TATTOIES gonna be a mom - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

TATTOIES gonna be a mom

My sweet ratty Rattatoie tattoie (tattoie for short) is so close to having her babys. She is now 7 months old. She didnt take at 6 months becuase she was still to small at 3 and 5 months. I have had her checked and she was cleared to breed. She is a Double Rex Agouti Patched breed to my other Double Rex Self Black YODA. he is a sweet heart like her.
I forgot to mark down the exsact date but I'm off by like 2 or 3 days. she is with her mom and her nanny she had when a baby so there will be extra help as I always seem to have big litters 17 was the biggest so far.
I'm so inpationt. she is a little moody started last night to be moody here and there like today. Ushally when my girls get that way its not long they have little ones. Tattioe will make my 5th litter in a year and the last for a while till I rehome hers and others I have for sale. (PET ONLY) I have lines started with most that have 3 generations which is parents grandparents and the offsprig its self. She is nesting more and not one bit comffy. But no laboured breathing yet. My fionce says 15 I say 20 and my other friend says 12. we'll have to wait and see but i will post more pics of her prego belly and the pups when bron.
All will come with DOB info and their parent info (history) with a 60 day warenty plus a simple contract that they are to be used as PET ONLY. if they pass in that time I ask for a vet bill or body. I will not refund the money becuae it all goes t my critters the SPCA and the childerns hospitol so much as in a split it up. but I'll replace it. I had some one one time get one use it as food and called me 2 weeks later so I replaced it but she did it again 2 weeks later so I remade the contract about vet bill or proff and she never got another or bothered me again.
Well enougth about that I should go back to her she will linger around the cage and bounce around becuase I'm not there with her. She has not nipped me yet in her moodyness like my others did not hard just to say I'm uncomfy. So I better get back to her dont want her to bounce around to much plus we are under seiver thunfer storms warnigns here and last night she got scared becuase of it and early this mornign all the rats did. Even with TV or radio on it didnt drowned it out. I'll update more later.
Diamond
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I saw that she had her babies! I believe it was the same rat... Congrats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:59 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks I was gonna post on here but it was not leting me at the time but it us know. So i stated a new one. lol
Diamond

Tags
rat mommy