Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Tee-Hee

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  GeishaGirl 
#1 ·
:giggle: I just gave ALL my boys their first bath, what a bunch of babies, bouncing and chirping babies :binkie: , They were squirming like worms to not get the bath...lol and looked all pitiful after, teehee. Wish I took a picture...it was quite funny.

:tyvm: But yes, all clean and smelling like Vanilla Berries, plus hardly any scratches!! I consider them presents!!

#8 ·
aww..at least the boys smell nice

#16 ·
Not threadjacking (I hope) but I don't have males,how often do they NEED to have a bathe? Weekly,bi monthly....?
& With females they don't *need* to be bathed right? (no buck grease ...) I just bath my rats (as said,they are girls) since I think they are starting to enjoy being in the water ...after they are in there for a couple seconds :)
Just making sure I'm not neglecting my females by not giving them regular baths & for future reference knowing how often to bathe males...:question:

#22 ·
candyraver said:
Not threadjacking (I hope) but I don't have males,how often do they NEED to have a bathe? Weekly,bi monthly....?
& With females they don't *need* to be bathed right? (no buck grease ...) I just bath my rats (as said,they are girls) since I think they are starting to enjoy being in the water ...after they are in there for a couple seconds :)
Just making sure I'm not neglecting my females by not giving them regular baths & for future reference knowing how often to bathe males...:question:
YUP, they don't need baths so for females I say they never will. But males do get stinky and I gave them a bath b/c of them smell :giggle: but I say baby wipes (Non toxic kind) with be good enough I use them for my bunny as they are pretty much the same as pet wipes, so you can yous them to make your nuns and rats smell fresh without the bath.

I use it b/c Akina is a mini rex and has fine velvet fur and goes POOF everywhere (during her shedding) so I use a wipe to dampen her, then rub her hair down and the hair collects on my hand and I rub it off then I brush her out to get any remainders!

:crylaugh: YUP I have a toothbrush for my turtle too!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.