Test Run-First Video of Achilles and Maximus - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Test Run-First Video of Achilles and Maximus

Hello to my ratty family!

Breyer had told me so many times that I should take some video of my kids, so I finally gave it a shot and took some video last night of my boys playing under and on a blanket on top of Marc on the couch.

A quick video and hopefully it will actually work via the link below. If not, let me know! It's my first try at uploading a video here. (Crossing fingers)

P.S. If it DOES work and you are able to see the video, you can all finally hear how disgustingly baby talkish I am with my kids. Ha ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOJKpHo3bM

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Official Loofah Tester

I tried looking at it this morning but you have it set to private. Oopsie no Achilles for me.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww, crawdaddies!! Figures. Novice YouTuber here, as you can see. Good thing it wasn't a song and dance RKO Pictures extravaganza with juggling and tap dancing eh?

Okay, well, I will get this figured out. It was such a short video too, not a big deal, just the bubs waddling around on top of dad on the couch. Hmm. Back to the drawing board.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Just sent a PM to Breyer since she is a YouTube ratty video guru, to get some help on that dratted video.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Just responded to your message, and hopefully you can get it worked out! I haven't been on the forum much over the past couple of weeks due to TONS of work, but I am SUPER excited to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yay, Breyer! I just responded to your tips on getting that darn video to work so people can see it, and you are right, YouTube won't allow any edits to videos right now, so I will need to check back later when the site is functioning properly again. Hope to get this fixed soon!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I Think I Fixed the Video (Finally!)

Breyer, Spaz, Story and everyone...

Okay, I think we are good to go on the video now. Let me know how it goes!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Perfect!! AND THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, now I need MORE AND MORE videos of my little nephews!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, Vlad!!!!!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

(FYI: I subscribed to your channel, so now if you add any more videos of them I will be able to see them right away! Yay!!)

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, thanks Breyer!! Your comments are making me sooo proud of my lil boys!

I actually took another video of the boys' playground and ratty condo area last night and you will not believe it....when I got a couple of close ups of the boys in their playground during my "video tour" of their play village, I got an actual yawn greeting from each boy...I could not believe my luck! The little camera hams were saying hello! THUD.

I will post that on a new thread for other people to see on the forum, but how cool that you can subscribe to my YouTube and see the videos whenever you want! That is plain neat.

I STILL need to work on getting more light into those videos. I turned on every light in the playground area for that new video and it is still so dark lit. Well, I guess Marc and I are vampires, eh?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Playful Pup

They are too adorable :-)

My animals are my babies:
Cats: Abegale, Figaro, Chud and Adalynn
Ferrets: Panda & Fox
Mice: Nakotah, Raina and Esme (all white)
Rats: Ava (white&gray) and Isabel *new addition* Opal and Zuri (part siamese)
My Parents Cats (I love them like they are my own): Cutie, Grey, Precious, Milo, Belindo (aka Billy), Oreo, Pepper, Koda and Fluffers

Rest in Peace all my babies I miss you dearly:
Mice: Sable (March 2013), Piper (March 2012), Kayleigh (Dec 31, 2011), Eleanor, Analeghsia, Chloe and Zoey.
My Kitties I grew up with: Babs, Gonzo. Moon and Angel
My kitties who never came back home: Peach and Buster
I miss you all, you will forever hold a place in my Heart <3
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, thanks Summerclara, I appreciate the comment! Glad you enjoyed it.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Your boys look so happy and healthy

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh, I am so happy to hear you say that Spaz, because we always think Achilles looks sooo fat, as in, not healthy fat and we worry.
If you were not shocked at his weight or anything, that is a good sign. My big squish loves his food a bit too much. Always trying to keep the treats down to a dull roar but it is sooo hard!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith