Test your rattie skills! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Test your rattie skills!

Thoought these would be fun to share

Ratty Corner Rat Quiz

I'm so proud of myself!!100% However i will admit i guesson #10

Easy
www.funtrivia.com/triv...41019.html

Another fun quiz!
www.quizilla.com/users...ner%20Rat/
I was a Wild Rat

www.ratbehavior.org/Qu...oofRat.htm
this one was a tuffy, i missed 3

Fun! & Easy100%
www.ratbehavior.org/Qu...rMouse.htm

Hamster House - the best hamster hangout 1 wrong.. so close!!

www.funtrivia.com/triv...74951.html
Missed two

This one is only for the masters! I missed 4 and guessed on 1 i got right
www.funtrivia.com/triv...25180.html

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 07:57 AM
Adolescent Pup

Hi,

I got 16 right. I missed 10 and the one about how many molars. ah well.

I just tried the other links and got 'page not found'. It may just be for the moment as sometimes 'puters do that. I may try the other links later.

anyway it was fun.

Redsweettart

boys: cadoo, cosmo, jinx, moe, ziggy
girlies: sox, chops

gone: Inky--2/7/07 Oreo 4/1/07
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

thanx, I'll double check the links to make sure they are working correctly.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

ok theselinks should work now:
Easy
For All Rat Lovers - Pet Rodents Quiz

Another fun quiz
Quiz - Discover Your Inner Rat - Quizilla Quizzes

Norway rat or roof rat quiz

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 08:29 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

i got 8 on the ratty corner quiz and i thought that was good for not knowing anything about rats

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 08:32 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

i got 7 on the pet rodents quiz html

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Adolescent Pup

Okay so I took the other quizzes:

the rat lovers quiz I missed only one. It was the average life span of a rat. It said three, but we all know that most of us will not be lucky enough to get a rat to 3.

The second one about your inner rat. I found that confusing. But apparently I scored with 33% of all others as a 'fancy rat'

the roof rat/norway one--I got 11 out of 12.

Redsweettart

boys: cadoo, cosmo, jinx, moe, ziggy
girlies: sox, chops

gone: Inky--2/7/07 Oreo 4/1/07