Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Update on the girls.

Photos! 
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
Haven't been on in a while so I thought I would come on and update on whats going on with the girls.
So I took Logan to the vet and got her antibiotics for her cold but also found that she might have had a sezier and that she might have brain damage:(. That really sucked to hear.
She was acting funny with the other two and with me.
But now that she's on the antibiotics she's doing a lot better:D. I haven't noticed any other freak outs so that's good. I'm still really worried about her though.

On another note Luna has learned how to get off of the coffee table that I put them on to play. :lol: lol. And now that she knows how to do it she wont stop. Everything time I take them out to play the next thing I know I have a rat on the floor. Lol
Its not that big of deal because all she does is go back to the cage and climb on it then she'll go in the cage and go to sleep. But when she does jump down she turns and looks at me and I swear she's saying "HAHA" :tonguerol lol
Also she has become quite a little attention ***** and its sooooo funny. I'll go over to pet them and if I'm petting one of the others she'll climb on top of them to get to my hand.
Its really funny!!!!

Lol

Well that's pretty much all that's going on right now..

O ya I took this picture the other day and HAD to share it with you guys!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They look so sweet and lovable little darlings. I am sorry that Logan has a probelm but am glad that the meds seem to be helping I hope that she stays that way and she dont give you another scare.
Rats finds ways every day to impress us with their inteligenc and thier ways of problem solveing as in getting off the table and or other things. I must admit that my rats every day teach me something or make me smile or laugh in thier attepts and some times sucesding ways of doing things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.