Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Update on "Little" Dilbert

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  lilspaz68 
#1 ·
Dilbert was my 3 week old orphan boy, who captured my heart when he was handed to me at the door. The whole plan was to take him home, feed him and get him well and weaned, then rehome him since I have an almost all-girl establishment here...Nooo....he licked me and played with my hand and popcorned in the carrier on the way home. Silly little ball of fuzz!!
He grew up on another forum, with many pics (as you guys will find out that I am wont to do :D )
Here's my little fuzzball just home giving me my first lickbath

Here, a day later, at his first weight-in at a whopping 31 grams (yes that is a rice crispie :))

Here is one of his more famous pics that I entitled "I Smell Your Brains" (he looks like a zombie extra in a movie)

He was an amazing handwrestler from day one and still does today!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

A lot of terms were coined for him, like Dillylicious, Sir Dilbert Lickbath, etc. :D
Hehehe...But Little really isn't accurate anymore! He's 10 months old and 492 grams. :D That little fuzzy wuzzy 31 gram waif that made the forum fall over, is no more. He still makes me *thud* though, but I am biased. ;)

I took a couple of short not so good videos so you can see how our big boy has turned out so far. His companion is the lovely Brie, another favourite of mine...a real sweet survivor. :heart:

to be continued....

See less See more
#3 ·
aww they are precious, i like your cages, are they a Martin's, if so what kind?

you should show more pics! esp of your rat room:D

#6 ·
Let's see...my Martins? LOL

I started with a galvanized R-670 (gave to my brother recently for his Bronling girls), then got the galvanized R-660...*oops*
Then I went big guns and got the RUUD (those 2 sweeties are in the RUUD with the Horde). Then it was the R-695 I bought off a friend of mine used, then the 3 R-680's for a whole pile of rescue rats I was taking in and Bronny and her litter this summer. then another R-680 I found on Craigslist which is loaned out to a good friend of mine for her rats right now. I also have the Superpet 2'x2'x2' cage which I am going to be homing 4 foster boys in fairly soon for a month. I am the middle of a transport. :)
I have dwarf bun cages for single Hestia and a modified Dwarf bun cage for geriatrics or a pair.

Lemme see if I can find pics of the cages in Photobucket :giggle:
The R-660 (old pic again)

The Baby Cage (2 stacked R-680's)

My geriatric cage I created...soon to house Faline and Dolci so the foster boys can go into the big Superpet...unless my intro's to the Baby Cage work out this time :rolleyes:

The RUUD a couple of months ago

The R-695 (before the cage cleaning *blush*)

One of the R-680's (Aura and her group of baby girls)

to be continued.... ;)

#12 ·
GeishaGirl said:
I :heart: YOUR CAGES AND THAT RAT!! SO CUTE
Don't encourage me! I'll just keep posting about my sweet Dillyman!

Here's a video of him wrestling when he was a bit younger...before his neuter at 3 months I believe. ;) He still rolls over and kicks and wrestles...heehee!! :D Btw it is allowed to laugh at my commentaries, I seem to forget about the digital camera having sound when I record. *blush*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.