Update on the little ones - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Update on the little ones

While at my parents for Thanksgiving I took some pictures of play time on the bed. But before any one says anything about luke yes he has some horible scratches on him from a fight that broke up during playtime and intors. To breifly exsplain there father was intored to them and is living with them. But I wanted furred boys around ir between the ages of the boys and their dad to live with them. During intors for about 3 weeks going on 4 know there was a fight. I have never had a rat fight before like this maybe a tuffle but no harm done. More like a ruff play
Luke was miding his own bizz at one side of the bath tub and the male I was introwing them to came over and started to groom luke then out of no were attacked him. He only sufferd scratches which I have the stuff here to put on and treat it from when I had to treat Tripods leg. But it did not do anything to his personaliy as in tramitize him what so ever like I have heard can happen. He is fine still with us, other pets and other rats. I am not going to try with the 2 I was gonna house together but with Tomb Stone and Nova who are younger then yoda but older then Luke and formilly know as Jubba is Binks. Binks is awaiting his new owners who got rats off me brefore to come a get him which they plain on it after the holidays. And if they dont come get him or want to meet me some were or they change their mind, he will be staying with me perminetly.
So here are the boys and the girls. I dont know how your alls resolution looks but mine is terible and the scratches on poor Luke look horible. PLus my camra is crapy, But I will take some more pictures today if I have time or tomorrow some time during play and show you how he is healing up nicly. They got into a fight the day before I went to my parents during intor/playtime. Thanksgiving eve. We left later on in the evaning to go down.
But here they are. the boys 1st then the girls.

Luke, Binks, and Yoda behind them their dad. Lukes boo boo is on the other side.

Luke and dad who need a bath but it was thanksgivng they got one after we got home. seems like every 2 almost 3 weeks the males need a bath. darn buck grease. Exspecilly for these guys. They had gotten one about a week ago going on 2 weesk priyer to us going to my parents.

Lukes boo boo which looks bad.

Our chi Taco and Yoda. He loves the rats and I call him a rat to.

Luke, Yoda and taco

Luke checking out Taco with Yodas but in the corner of the pic.

Every one coming to see Taco.

Every one chillen on the bed.

Taco sniffs Yoda with binks butt in the cornner of the pic.

Yoda and dad time

Dad watching tv as yoda cuddles.

Still cuddleing

Taco watching Binks and Luke. Luke is checking out the endge of the bed.
Well thats it for the boys. I was gonna take more of the rats I brought with us, but I only had so many picture left after taking pics of the dogs for thanksgivning. And I really wanted to get updated pics. Well now the girls

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

The girls time out at their Humen Grandparents in my old room.

Laya, padawan and Tattoie butt shots. Padawan was supose to go to some one and after countless times of them backing out then wanting her we have decited to keep her as I want these little one since they have very little fur to go to some one who knows about them and how to properly care for them. So we are keeping her. 2 she has also bonded with us very well and is more of a one on one person rat and not a people rat as in she's cool with us but not around others very well. after she knows you its fine. And since a lot of found new homes I am open know to have the room for a nother rat or 2.

Taco gives Lays a kiss as Padawan gives taco a kiss.

Tattoie going to see dad.

Tattoie cleaning her self as Taco cleans her

Laya and padawans butt

Tattoie and dad in bed.

Tattoie has spotted the camera. lol laya beside her mom.

Tattoie goes to see dad again.

Laya and Padawan are settling down after running all over.

the girls crawling all over dad/grandpa. Laya keeps trying to go in his shirt were his armpit is. lol

Laya finnly finds a comfey spot.

Tattoie heads for the pills as the girls currle up on grandpas are. Tattoies girls are are grandrats.

The grandrats suggle with grandpa some more.

Time for one last good bye before we go to bed for the night. although I think the grils would have liked to sleep with us. The girls are at that stage were were exciting and they want to exslpore us were the males are like cuddle me and then put me down so I can check this out. Its like they switche rolls back and forth the older they get. lol
Well thats it for now I'll try to get more up later ot tomorrow of all but of luke deffently.
Diamond

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Tags
rats