Valora is 39 months old :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:25 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Valora is 39 months old :)

She is now officially my oldest rat. I have had a couple make it to 38 months old but never beyond until now. She is a wonderful, kind girl who will nursemaid any sick or older rat I put in with her. Even if she’s not that fond of them in the beginning, she just gets over it and learns to love them.

She will get her fancy birthday treat tomorrow, but she did get asparagus…Valora loooves asparagus. LOL. She sure wasn’t going to share it with that young whipper snapper Molly! I have no idea how she did the bounce and spin with her HED but she did…

And then after that she has a favorite hobby of partially disemboweling my couch…she takes it very seriously while still having a blast. When she is done there is stuffing everywhere and Valora with just her head sticking out looking very smug.

The start of the process…

The Last of the Rampaging Horde is not going to leave just yet is she? She still has a lot of Rampaging to do.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:15 AM

Congratulations!! She is a precious little thing.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, what a sweet old lady! I hope she sticks around for a long time.

Maureen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Six new rats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww she is just too cute and thats awesome that she has lived so long! you are so lucky.....my eldest to date has been Pica (RIP babygirl) she was 18 months

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 08:28 PM

Still counting the months on my rats. They'll be two on Sat! I'll take pictures.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

wow..she looks amazing for her age...my rat Constantine is offically 40months old

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hey lilspaz.. I ran across this post just being bored.. How long did she live after 38 months? Hope a while..:-)

All our love...

Jimmie, Tonya, the twins Robin & Whiskers, the girls Nadia & Greyson, and our first Hector the Rat!

Thanks to Zoe, Leo & Jr for stealing our hearts and opening our love for little furry friends.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 02:41 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesReid View Post
Hey lilspaz.. I ran across this post just being bored.. How long did she live after 38 months? Hope a while..:-)
My lovely girl made it to 41 months and then a mass in her nasal cavity made me say goodbye to her at the vet's. She was amazing!

- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Lilspaz, give a special Happy Birthday to Valora from Marc and I, if you will...she is beautiful and looks sooo sweet! What a grand lady! She still looks so full of life, with such a happy sparkle in her eye. You can tell she was relishing that asparagus!! What a doll she is! Smooches to her!! Happy Birthday Valora, you are an inspiration to ratties everywhere!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 05:49 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

P.S. Valora, you are doing a splendid job on that couch...keep up the good work!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladina View Post
P.S. Valora, you are doing a splendid job on that couch...keep up the good work!
She left me a long time ago Vladina (Aug 2009), but i am sure she knows it where she is

- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh geez...I did not see the date of these posts on Valora..thought it was a new post. DOH! I finally figured out that Jimmy had posted something recently on it so it brought it back up onto the forum. Well, darn. However, I am sure Valora IS hard at work on several wonderful asparagus-scented couches at the Bridge of course. I will remember that.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith