A VERY Happy 3rd birthday Galileo! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 05:36 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

A VERY Happy 3rd birthday Galileo!

Poor old man lost his brother, gained a new friend, then got moved to another group, which wasn't such a good fit, and then got moved in to keep Keiran company while Cesar decided if he liked them or not. It's worked out great!! My overnighters absolutely love their new role and their new friends. Keiran and Gali are great friends, and now Cesar can join them or go off and do his own thing.

A very typical view of Galileo...his butt!

Look at the 2 lovebirds behind him. Keiran doesn't mind when Cesar lies on top of him anymore...its a Cesar comfort thing.

My wonderful sweet loving boy.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Official Loofah Tester

Happy Third Birthday Sweet Boy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 PM

クロエ 財布 新作

DdlKnaLwa chloeseika com/]クロエ 財布 XvtKatIw chloeseika com/]クロエ 長財布 ErmIntVrz DbwDovUa chloeseika com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Happy Birthday Galileo!! Three years old, my goodness, and looking sooo handsome!! What a sweet faced gentleman ratty you are!

I hope Galileo enjoyed his special day and got an extra yummy treat for his big 3! Kisses to you, you gorgeous boy!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Bless his heart, he is adorable! What a sweet old guy, and what a day to celebrate!!! He reminds me of my Stanley.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yes, he reminds me of Stanley too, Breyer. Isn't he just adorable?

I am going to post some new photos of my two boys later today as well. Stay tuned!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.