what do your mice look like? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

Smile what do your mice look like?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/0.jpg[/IMG] scoobit
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/1.jpg[/IMG] chewy
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/2.jpg[/IMG] patch
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/3.jpg[/IMG] candy
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/4.jpg[/IMG] sugar
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/5.jpg[/IMG]squeakers
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/6.jpg[/IMG] scout
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/7.jpg[/IMG]chops
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/8.jpg[/IMG] cocoa, blackjack looks pretty much the same
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/7.jpg[/IMG] satin
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/12.jpg[/IMG] sandy
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Mariah/LOCALS~1/Temp/11.jpg[/IMG] honey
and lightning is lost
(please excuse me if i put a pic on here more than once because i have 14 mice and its hard to keep track)
heres my mice now lets see yours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

You can attached pictures from your hard drive via the Manage Attachments button. In order to use the [IMG] tag, they need to be hosted on a website of some kind.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

We did that not too long ago... in a this thread http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23400 check it out and add your pics there!!! 8)

Dimaris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 03:50 AM Thread Starter

it was supposed to show up, ive done this a million times on petfinder,
its because snapfish upgraded or something and now i dont know how to upload the pics properly!

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 10:30 AM
I Own an Egg Pooper

OMG! You have ten more mice than I do! I love mice! We should talk mouse sometime! hehe

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Newborn Pup

I only have 2 mice. They are really cool looking. They are both all black with a slightly grey belly with white paws and white tips on their tails. Their names are Matisse and Monet.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:40 PM
I Own an Egg Pooper

awwwwwwwwww! Mine are Hailey, Shauna, Starlette, Candice, and Foxie!

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 05:34 AM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavyGrl
I only have 2 mice. They are really cool looking. They are both all black with a slightly grey belly with white paws and white tips on their tails. Their names are Matisse and Monet.

LOL well my Matisse, is a big african pouched rat... heh. you make me want to get another one to name Monet! too bad that's illegal

2 rats, 2 mini rex bunnies, 2 cats, 1 prairie dog, 4 species breeding millipedes, 23 various different species tarantulas, 2 Heteropoda davidbowie huntsman spiders, 3 Liocheles australasiae scorps, 20+ Hogna helluo wolf spiderlings, etc.

spiders are addictive... and super easy to care for!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
you make me want to get another one to name Monet! too bad that's illegal
illegal??????

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 08:07 AM
Newborn Pup

well now instead of Monet (we couldnt get her because she is a girl) we got Pequeno. He is all brown with a very very long tail.