Who needs a dentist when you got a rat!? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Who needs a dentist when you got a rat!?

Ninja does my dental work and mouth cleaning...many people think this is gross,but I don't and am gonna share these pictures anyway!

I have a video somewhere as well.It is funny,cause he will sometimes try and climb into my mouth...now I don't allow that! Hehe.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 09:34 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

LMAO, Mamoru does the same, he will try to climb in!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Haha, I don't think it's gross! I thin k it's cute and it shows a real bond between the owner and rat
My ray Husky will do that to me, and my uncle said that when he was younger his best friend had some rats that would lick their tounges and if their tounges where dry than the rats woud bite it! I let Husky do it though!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol that's cute, my timmy does that, cleans my teeth too!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 07:40 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

yeah, i think its kinda gross but not because its a rat... just the idea of something furry touching my tounge! But since we paid over $400 the last time david went to get his teeth cleaned, he might have to come visit Ninja next time! I love the first picture, hes really cute

My Furry Family
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Thanks guys! I miss my Ninja.He JUST passed away.He was my little buddy.My other two rats don't do this.Kahlua will sometimes lick my tongue,but thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl View Post
LMAO, Mamoru does the same, he will try to climb in!!
Hahaha! Funny! Silly rats.Ninja would do that and I would have to pull him out,cause he scratched my tongue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laydeerodentzz View Post
Haha, I don't think it's gross! I thin k it's cute and it shows a real bond between the owner and rat
My ray Husky will do that to me, and my uncle said that when he was younger his best friend had some rats that would lick their tounges and if their tounges where dry than the rats woud bite it! I let Husky do it though!
Yeah,us "crazy rat people" don't find it gross...well I know some do,but to me it is the same thing as a dog licking your face,except the rat is smaller and will climb into your mouth.

R.I.P Ninja.

* Lisa *

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 01:56 PM

Ok I have some lines and that just crossed it. K if you are reading this no. No rat dentists. No. I will let them groom my beard just fine but they are not getting in my mouth for any reason. LOL. Of course with our luck the only ones that would do it would be Lecter and Quinton. YUCK.

Rat people are a special breed but thanks Vanilla for pointing out that there are multiple levels of different.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Jird Jostler

Lol, that is quite funny yet horrible! .. I think i'll stick with human dentists thanks.

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 03:33 PM

I think that's gross. I would never let my girls peek into my mouth and chew my teeth... Gross! They're lucky if I let them lick inside my ear for a few seconds.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Yup...guess I am crazy.
Oh well.I don't care.I don't find it gross at all and will continue letting my rats groom me.

To each their own!

* Lisa *

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Almost everyone I know apart from the majority of my family think I'm weird for just likeing rats, let alone owning 4. No one knows I let them do weird stuff like lick my tongue, because everyone thinks I've gone crazy LOL, but I think it's really affectionate hehe... so I let 'em do it
I think that it just depends on who you are

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Rodentologist

I always find it funny when people think that it's gross for rats to touch their mouths... and yet, then they carry purses, or use sponges in their sinks, use paper money, etc, LOL

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by laydeerodentzz View Post
Almost everyone I know apart from the majority of my family think I'm weird for just likeing rats, let alone owning 4. No one knows I let them do weird stuff like lick my tongue, because everyone thinks I've gone crazy LOL, but I think it's really affectionate hehe... so I let 'em do it
I think that it just depends on who you are
Yeah.I know people who think I am crazy for JUST LIKING rats! But oh well.They prolly have something to them I think is crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennicat View Post
I always find it funny when people think that it's gross for rats to touch their mouths... and yet, then they carry purses, or use sponges in their sinks, use paper money, etc, LOL
Thats true!

* Lisa *

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Playful Pup

My Grama still doesn't know I let rats do that to me! Cute rattie!
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Heh.
Thanks.

* Lisa *