Photos! Why I hate mice!!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Headlock

Why I hate mice!!!!!

Thinking they could breed in my SOCK DRAW!!!! Not anymore there long gone!!!

There so disgusting looking things and people have them as pets gross!

No don't get yourself in situations,
Darling, that you can't handle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Humans encroached upon the mouse's territory - and as far as I'm concerned, they have every right to nest wherever they please inside our homes, because if it weren't for us and our gigantic, stupid homes, they'd be perfectly happy nesting out in the wild. We took over their territory, so they're making use of ours. It is perfectly reasonable.

By the way, you probably look much more disgusting to them.

Take your bias somewhere else - 'cuz it's totally not cool. Your bias makes you a very, very ugly human.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Headlock

Everyone has there own opinions.

No don't get yourself in situations,
Darling, that you can't handle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Learn how to spell. Everyone has their own opinions, not there. And why go to the trouble to post your "hatred" of mice on a pet mouse and rat forum? If you are that angry at the world and you feel like spreading nastiness, do it somewhere else. This is obviously a forum for people who enjoy their mice and rat pets, so you purposely came here to cause trouble and be an *******. Do it somewhere else and get a life. You are an ugly person. I am sure the rodents don't like you either.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Last edited by Dragonrain; 09-20-2010 at 05:11 PM.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

You said, and I quote: "There so disgusting looking things and people have them as pets gross!"

I didn't see an "I think" or, it's "my opinion that" anywhere in there. And to especially downgrade those that have them as pets is "gross", is especially rude. And all that is is an excuse to post your hatred. No, everybody "having their own opinion" is NOT a valid excuse for this.

In the first and last picture, it appears the sock drawer is outside because I see gravel and leaves. I'm going to assume you dumped the babies outside to freeze to death. And if that's the case - where their mom will never find them, and all they have for warmth is each other, then you are officially on my **** list because that's just....... downright cruel. If that's not what you did, fine, I'm not sure I even want to know the truth, because this post makes me feel very, very sick, that there's people like you, who, due to their own stupid beliefs, may subject helpless little creatures to a long, suffering death, who can't even stay remotely warm, because they have no FUR. Karma is sweet, PandaPaws, and if you did something cruel to those little lives, I can guarantee you that the same is going to come back 10 fold.

Last edited by FlickeringHope; 09-20-2010 at 04:59 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

One more thing...your signature of "angry angel" pretty much says it all, and DON'T bother replying to my post with more slimy comments because I for one am done reading anything else you have to say. I won't read any more of your ugly comments. And by the way, do you have any pets? How would you feel if someone said they "hated" the type of animal you have? Think about it, jerk.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

I can't see anything good coming from this thread, so I'm closing it.
Closed Thread