Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Wild Rat!

Tags
male rat
2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Turkeyman 
#1 ·
Paco...my "wild boy"...LOL.Of course he is not really wild,just an agouti self standard,but people think he is wild,so I just call him my "wild boy".Anyway took him down to my mom's for a visit yesterday and he got to enjoy some cheese there.

See less See more
#5 ·
awww Paco is a cutey!

#7 ·
I forgot to say my ratties never eat out of their cage...which is weird. Do your ratties all eat out of cage? I wonder how I can get them to do so also...so cute he is eating cheese!!

#9 ·
Turkeyman said:
Beautiful Rat! V_R, I remember you posting a pic of nearly all your rats scuttling about on a table sometime ago. Any chance you could repost that pic? You seem to have so many awesome rodents!
Thanks Fez! I can sure post that picture again.I put it on a disc,so I have to dig it out,but I will come back.Or maybe it is still in my PB...hmm...well I will come back and post!

Dawna,yes...all of my rats will eat out of their cage.I have a few that like to run underneath something or back to their cage to eat it,but for the most part they will eat anywhere! Were going "pea fishing" tonight...I will try and get pics of that!

#10 ·
Vanilla_Rat said:
Dawna,yes...all of my rats will eat out of their cage.I have a few that like to run underneath something or back to their cage to eat it,but for the most part they will eat anywhere! Were going "pea fishing" tonight...I will try and get pics of that!
LOL!! You HAVE to get pics of that!!

#12 ·
Ooh hey, one more question =]. Does Paco live alone? Or did you just bring him to your mom's house alone? I think one of my male ratties is very attached to me but has been scuffling quite a bit with the other rats. I was going to see how he'd do by himself...I'd give him lots of attn of course -- just wouldn't want to wait until a bloodbath broke out!

#13 ·
Turkeyman said:
Ooh hey, one more question =]. Does Paco live alone? Or did you just bring him to your mom's house alone? I think one of my male ratties is very attached to me but has been scuffling quite a bit with the other rats. I was going to see how he'd do by himself...I'd give him lots of attn of course -- just wouldn't want to wait until a bloodbath broke out!
Paco lives with another rat named Goober.I just took Paco down to my mom's by himself.I adopted both Paco and Goober together,they have always been together apparently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.