You know you love your rats when... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

You know you love your rats when...

you go out to eat and order an all you can eat platter of fries, shrimp, and fish, and even after you are full, request a refill just so you can take some home for the ratties!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 06:42 AM
Formerly known as Lucy_Madden

lol yeah!!

My pets:

2 yorkshires (Ankh and Amy)
4 rats (Aaron, Thor, Lee)
1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I swear they have me wrapped around their fingers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

...the little bit of money you have all gets spent on them, and you haven't bought a thing for yourself in months, because the rats NEED new toys.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw
...the little bit of money you have all gets spent on them, and you haven't bought a thing for yourself in months, because the rats NEED new toys.
Sooo true LOL!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

......you go out and buy an identical bone china cup to your own one just so the rat can enjoy a cup of coffee with you

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

OMG, that one is great! Do your rats drink coffee?

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

My last rat Ophelia did she loved it, i used to have to watch her when she was out as if she saw a cup she was in it and loved a drop of coffee, i used to worry it would harm her but it never did and she was over 3 when she died, i think it preserved her Non of my other rats liked it though just Ophelia but she did have expensive tastes

Kirsty

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Formerly known as Lucy_Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutsmom
Sooo true LOL!
hahahaha definilly

My pets:

2 yorkshires (Ankh and Amy)
4 rats (Aaron, Thor, Lee)
1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
My last rat Ophelia did she loved it, i used to have to watch her when she was out as if she saw a cup she was in it and loved a drop of coffee, i used to worry it would harm her but it never did and she was over 3 when she died, i think it preserved her Non of my other rats liked it though just Ophelia but she did have expensive tastes

LOL. That is way too cute! Do you have any photos of her drinking? My rats REALLY love beer! You have to watch them! I think they've watched Charlotte's Web one too many times!

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Smile

beer! Here is a photo just for you, here is Ophelia enjoying a cup of coffee

Kirsty

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

How cute!!!

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

.......also she used to like cornflakes soaked in milk for breakfast every morning so i had to get up an hour earlier every day just to feed her and daisy (her sister) as they would be waiting at 8pm every morning now thats dedication for someone who loves to lie in of a morning

Kirsty