*sniff* - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

*sniff*

Nougat goes to a new home tonight. I've had him for 5 months and am just way too attached. He's a total character and comes right out for scratches and will let me scratch him forever.

I forget every time just how hard it is to let them go.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Awwwww Steph. That's why I could never get into breeding. It would be too hard to watch them go to a new home.

Karen

[

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Adolescent Pup

Dont be sad, I think thats its wonderful that you are giving someone else the chance to enjoy sweet lil Nougat Still it is always hard isnt it. Placing degus in homes always brings a tear to my eye.

Lois Isabel

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

aww big hugs hon.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 03:02 PM
I Heart My Job

He is a beautiful little guy. It must be really hard to see them go.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Part of the Pack

Best wishes for lil Nougat! I'm sure his owner will love him and take good care of him

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'm sad he's gone, but his new owner is so excited to have him. He immediately came up for scratches and begged for a treat right away with her.

Stephanie

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Aww, I'm glad to hear he likes his new owner, Jade. I'm sure its so hard to let go. I don't know if I could.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Part of the Pack

When did this whole, we don't keep all the baby chins thing happen? I thought we just bought more cages.

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 05:37 AM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn
When did this whole, we don't keep all the baby chins thing happen? I thought we just bought more cages.
It happened when husbands started putting their foot down
If you're married don't let your hubby see this he might get some ideas lol

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Playful Pup

Our newest little boy was not picked up by the girl who adopted him. He is the sweetest little guy! I am not sure what I want to do with him. I don't think I can spend the time with him that he deserves-so it is not fair that I don't try to find him a new adoptive mom. It is like loosing a child!