111 days from yesterday ... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

111 days from yesterday ...

I'll hopefully have pretty babies from Aston and Praline!

My little 5 month old chin is a maniac! I removed the worst fur ring I've ever seen at about 2am, and just removed another one a minute ago. Praline's definitely in heat and, provided his young *cough* testicles are in working order, fingers are crossed for babies!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 08:41 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

He's a busy boy! Do chins usually start, ummmm, making baby chins so young?

~ Jodi ~

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

It can happen, though males usually don't uhh ... mature ... until 6+ months. He's an early bloomer, perhaps? His 'equipment' is already almost fully descended so I'm hoping he was successful. We'll know about this time next month depending on whether Praline comes into heat again.

If he was successful, she's due June 28th or so.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 08:47 AM

Interesting! Ohhhh and just think how beautiful their babies will be!

~ Jodi ~

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Don't get me started Jodi, I'm trembling with anticipation already and have 3 1/2 months to go!

I can get any one of these colors:

Brown Velvet (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

Light TOV Tan (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

Beige (Hetero) 6.25%

Light Tan (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

TOV Pink White (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

Light TOV Tan White (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

Pink White (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

Light Tan White (Hetero Beige) 6.25%

Black Velvet 6.25%

Light TOV Ebony 6.25%

Standard Gray 6.25%

Light Ebony 6.25%

TOV White 6.25%

Light TOV Ebony White 6.25%

White (Mosaic or Silver) 6.25%

Light Ebony White 6.25%

Stephanie

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 09:15 AM

Wow! That's alot of different colors you could get. Are there any particular colors you would like more than others? And since I don't know the name of Aston's color....could you get any with his colors? (I just love his colors!)

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Fertile Myrtle

Woohoo!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

woohoo!!! How exciting Jade!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

YAYYYYYYYY Go Aston!! 4.5 months what a stud!!

Here's hoping.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh Yay! I am excited too!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yeah!!! COngrats!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Awsome Steph!
Now, can you REALLY wait 111 days??? LOL, I'm just as impatient as you are! Wait until I have my first Mother-to-be...I will be a major basket case! LOL (you should have seen me when I was pregnant with the boys! I thought those 9 months would ever end!)

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 06:27 PM
Proud New Mommy

oooo YAYYY!!! Now Jade, I know you looked at those results RIGHT after you PMed Crisanne about Aston, RIGHT when you discovered he was an ebony... over and over and ...

I really hope he was successful!! Gosh, I can hardly wait, I know you must be going insane!!!

Congrats!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

You Go!

It will be interesting for you to try and figure the colors of the babies when they are born since you will have such a selection of colors to choose from

Hoping for your sanity.

Team Captain: Mother of 250 chinchillas!
New litters weekly...I must be nuts
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thanks everyone, you all get to help keep me sane, ok?

Stephanie

Tags
black velvet, brown velvet, hetero beige, standard gray