Added to the 'playhouse' - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Added to the 'playhouse'

I was bored last night and decided to make some additions to the chins' playroom.

I added the hanging grapevine wreath you see Geri munching on, and the pvc pipe below is attached to the center pole for the 'playhouse.' I also added the grapevine wreath behind Elvis' head.

They also have drainage tubes and pvc pieces to crawl through. It's a lot of fun watching them during their play time!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 03:49 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Those are awsome. You treat your fur babies so good!

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 03:56 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what a great little playland. You're such a great chinnie mommy

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I just want happy chinnies, that's all! Poor Praline stood up and peeked out her cage doors while Aston and Audi were out. She wanted to play!

Stephanie

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 04:40 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

OMG you are so talented! That is such an awesome setup you have...

How much time do they spend outta their cages?
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

You have the most spoiled chinnes I've ever seen! Lucky chinnies!

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

awesome Steph!!!! I too want to know how much time they are allowed to spend out of their cage!! and nice new title Steph!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

You are so whipped!!!!!

Team Captain: Mother of 250 chinchillas!
New litters weekly...I must be nuts
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 11:01 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

who me?

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

She meant me, Carmen. Whipped by my chinnies. They probably get an hour per evening, depending. I still have yet to 'totally' chin proof the room, they always find SOMETHING to chew on. When I get everything covered, they'll get more time out. It's an ongoing battle!

Stephanie

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That is such an awesome set up you have! I feel bad for poor Praline watching through her cage doors wishing she could play. I hope she heals up soon so she can enjoy it too.

Rhonda

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Kir and Mercedes say they want one too! They miss their playland...even though they have tons of stuff here to tear up, chew up, crawl in, jump on, bounce off...

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2004, 11:17 AM
Proud New Mommy

Gosh. I hope she gets to play soon.

I can't wait till I get a house where I can do those types of things. I bet it's fun. How's it feel to be chinni whipped? :pointlaugh:

Your setup is awesome!!! Just when you think you have it down to where they have NOTHING to chew on that you don't want them to- they find Something! (Though that's the fun)

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Whip whip whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp whipp

Team Captain: Mother of 250 chinchillas!
New litters weekly...I must be nuts

Tags
fur babies