Adoption Forms ... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2002, 03:12 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Adoption Forms ...

There was a thread a while back about adoption forms and what you ask people when they inquire about purchasing a chinchilla.

I just finished mine for Chinnitude. I used Christi's choices as well as added my own. Feel free to check it out, and let me know what you think!

http://www.chinnitude.com
(click on Sales, then go to Info)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2002, 04:17 AM

Very good questionarre will weed out the not so serious people!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2002, 09:22 AM

Very good, when I sell a chinnie I ask alot of questions, if I don't feel comfortable they arent getting a chin from me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2002, 01:12 AM

Angry Adding form help needed

I'd like to add this type of form to my web page, but with more questions, (lol). Does anyone know how to do this in Geocities? I've never done online forms like this before so i'd like some help if possible. Thanks

Elena
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2002, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

In Geocities? If there's a plain html feature, that'd be the easiest.

MusicPawz showed me this page and it taught me forms in just a few glances, you might check it out: http://www.lissaexplains.com/

Stephanie

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2002, 06:29 AM

Web site not working

Hey Jade, I tried to view your site again last night, but it said it couldn't be found...I was hoping to get more questions for my site Thanks.

Elena
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2002, 10:11 PM

ummmmmm the link does not work. I can't get to your site.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-14-2002, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yep, I know. Too many visitors -- Loxias is working on upping the bandwidth! Give it a few.

Stephanie