Another baby - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

Another baby

Shadie a pink white had a kit sometime early this morning. I was up and gone before 6:30 a.m. and never checked on them came home about a hour ago and my grandmother told me to come look-- there was Shadie with a completely dry kit. It is a boy weighing 58 grams he looks to be a hetero beige. We have named the little one Lee.

Shadie has only been with us for about 2 months so we have no idea who or what color the father was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 02:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wow! Congrats, he's adorable!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 02:39 PM
Dana

What a cutie! You have a regular baby boom goin on, don't ya?!:party3:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 02:45 PM Thread Starter

LOL, I sure do but enjoying every minute of it. With everything else that has went on in the last week and a half I needed these babies.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hang in there, Sassy! Just let the babies be your escape .... that's what's getting me thru this with Elvis. If I am feeling frustrated, I just go play with the babies and they cheer me right up!

Stephanie

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 03:02 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Sassy he is beautiful.You are having alot of babies lately.Can you throw some of your good luck my way

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 03:14 PM
Fertile Myrtle

YAY!! What a cutie!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 03:52 PM

aww so cute.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 03:53 PM
Princess in Waiting

I wish you guys would quit doing this to me! I just love babies, and am not in shape right now to take care of one!

I show Bubba all the baby pictures that you guys post and he says "Yeah, they're cute, but I'm not ready." Geez, he ain't gettin' any younger!!!

Critter

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 08:07 PM

Congrats again sassy!!! You have all the babies going your way!!! LOL~!!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2002, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
Hang in there, Sassy! Just let the babies be your escape .... that's what's getting me thru this with Elvis. If I am feeling frustrated, I just go play with the babies and they cheer me right up!

Thanks Jade, that is exactly what we have been doing here as well, when I start feeling down I grab a baby or two and try to get it out of my mind. These little guys have been a god send.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2002, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Runt
Sassy he is beautiful.You are having alot of babies lately.Can you throw some of your good luck my way

LOL thanks Runt, tell them chinnies that Sassy said you need babies soon.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2002, 10:15 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

LOL Sassy I try to tell them I need some more babies and they just won't listen to me.
Of course I did notice Monster on top of Wink yesterday and I am hoping he wasn't resting/LOL

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2002, 10:59 AM
buny2phat

Sassy congradulations on the baby. I am happy to hear that the babies are helping you through this hardship that you have been going through. My boys always make me happy when I have a rough day. I pick one up or just sit there in front of their cages and just talk to them and tell them how my day is going. The strange thing is that they seem to listen. I love my boys and nothing could ever take there place. And like Jade said let the babies your escape. My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family. If you need me you know where it reach me...

Tags
hetero beige